Chapter Fifteen: Our First Mission As A Demon Slayers

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

This is the first ever mission Tanjiro is going to go and this is the first mission of Sayake as a demon slayer after all she is a ninja of konoha the red flash of the village of the hidden leaf she had went into a lot of mission but she doesn't really know what the demon's here are able to do it was a good thing that Urokodaki had told them about what a blood demon art is.

He also told them what he knows about the demon king Muzan himself this is new to Sayake but not at the same time I mean her mother and uncle has Kurama sealed within themselves as she does as well she has Kurama and Ahari within her.

But to her being able to do that is cool like her mother and uncle she can be amazed by things easily which Sasuke says that it runs in the family since the oldest Uchiha is like her mother and sometimes liek her father let's just say she is a mix of both.

As the two were putting on there demon slayer uniform one was having a little trouble with their uniform and that is Sayake since her chest is the same size as Tsunade she was having a problem closing it and let me tell you she wasn't happy with it so she just let it be with her chest being seen not like she can do anything.

"kit cover up will you." Kuruma said as he wasn't happy with what she is wearing not even Ahari is happy "yeah that's a lot of skin." Ahari said since she wasn't use on seeing her wear something like this yet they can't blame her since her chest is big and it's a problem for her.

"how am I supposed to do something with this dattebane." Sayake asked as she herself is not happy with what she is wearing not at all her father had never let her wear something like this but now she is wearing something like this she knows better than to wear something like this.

Mean while back at Konoha since Sasuke had went into a lot of dimension yet he still can't find his daughter he suddenly felt something and he was with his wife and brother in law "are you okay?" Naruko asked not using her normal catchphrase as she looked at her husband.

Team seven is complete right now since Sakura also would like to know if he had found their kids "I suddenly feel like I want to kill something." Sasuke said yet he doesn't know why he was feeling that though.

"is it me?" Naruto thought while shaking at the thought of getting killed by his own brother in law meanwhile back at Sayake is having a problem with what she is wearing had just need to find away with fixing her clothes but for now she will let it be.

As soon as she step out the room Urokodaki felt like his soul just left his body seeing what she is wearing he was going to murder who ever made her wear something like this and it's not just him it's also Kurama and Ahari.

Who even does this her outfit was to revealing for them since the chest part was open to open for there liking while her pants was going to be good that is until you see that both side of the paths has a hole on it only being supported by the ties on the side and there is also a hole on the feet like part but that was okay but in over all it was to revealing

(

this is her out fit the hair style will come along when she meet someone once again)

"what are you wearing?" Urokodaki asked still shock trying to calm himself down tje girl who he treated as his own granddaughter was made to wear something like this mean while Tanjiro is still shock with what she is wearing he had to look away not wanting to see what she is wearing in the first place.

"the outfit on the chest part is to tight and I can't close it dattebane." Sayake said while sulking on the side with a glommy aura around her how is she going to explain this to Sakurako if they were to meet she is going to be tease about this and she isn't happy with it .

Meanwhile the person who made this outfit can't help but shiver as that person felt like someone is planning his funeral which someone is on both side of the dimensions were they planning on killing this person one is this unknown while the other is well known why they were planning that let us just hope that this person will rest in peace once Sayake's family found out about this.

It was a good thing that she has a long haori if not Urokodaki is going to cause a riot and kill who ever made her wear this Tanjiro and Urokodaki both knows that the girl is a beauty but making her wear this not like they can complain any more.

"just try to make sure that the tie there won't come off." Urokodaki said as  Sayake nodded her head and head out with Tanjiro for there first mission as a demon slayer.

Sayake isn't comfortable with the outfit but the person who made it did put a lot of work into it so she is greatful and all that" we will be off now Gigi and take care of yourself dattebane. "Sayake said with a wide smile on her face her eyes were shinning it was his first time seeing someone who is going to be a demon slayer this happy and cares about other more than she cares about herself.

She and Tanjiro can still smile even though they had both lost the kamado family they are still smiling brightly even though Urokodaki would see Sayake stares at the night sky as she cries  she still gives them the same smile "don't over work yourself Urokodaki-San." Tanjiro said with a soft smile on his face as they both leave Urokodaki and head on to their first mission as demon slayers ever.

Meanwhile in the northwest village there was seen a man and a woman walking as they both happily chat with each other well the sight was lovely to see that was the woman whom he is with had vanish into thin air only leaving the things that they had bought in panic the male tried to look for his fiancé but could find her.

Tashiro secret

Tashiro secret.

Time for Tashiro secret did you know that Sayake's uniform was different from the female uniform that Urokodaki had ever seen.

White color blade was only seen once and this is the second time

Kurama and Ahari wanted to cook the crow because of how annoying it was getting

Hey guys so here is the next chapter of this story I hope that you guys will like it and thank you all so so much for supporting me it really means a lot to me so thank you all so so much