Chapter Eleven: After Seven Days

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Here in the final selection there experiencing life and death will they pass or not Sayake was worried for Tanjiro after all Tanjiro is like a younger brother to her and means alot to her as well with the worry that was inside here was just growing more and more.

"Tanjiro-kun please be safe." Sayake whisper to herself as she was too worried for him as she want him to be safe and she didn't want Nezuko to lose someone again like they both did to there family and now she was seeing him fight a huge demon as he was trying to save the boy as he kept on screaming for help it was a good thing that Sayake was fast enough as she was able to get the boy.

"are you okay Tanjiro-kun dattebane?" she asked him as she was holding the young male "ohh two cute little foxes."the demon said as he was looking at Sayake and Tanjiro" what? "Sayake asked as she place down the male that she was holding" what are you talking about ttabane? "Sayake asked as she was as confused as Tanjiro is it was her first time joining the final selection nor had she seen this demon the only one she knew that has a fox like mask was.

Sayake's pov:

As I kept on thinking on who has the fox like mask that I knew that's when it click in but it can't be him right it can't be them right "kit what are you talking about?" Kurama asked as I was still in shock "he is talking about Sabito-Kun." I thought as I was now glaring at the demon in front of me as he started to explain that sensei had put him inside this place as he had promise to himself to eat every student that Urokodaki-sensei will send.

He had also explained how he killed and how strong Makomo and Sabito-kun "so you were right." Ahari said as she was looking at me so this is something that he promise himself to do to us Sabito-kun and Makomo-Chan did not deserve that kind of death with an anger expression I didn't notice that I had activated my sharinggan by accident my sharinggan was now at the mangekyou sharinggan.

They aren't supposed to die Urokodaki-sensei must have felt sad when he knew that they had died "you

They aren't supposed to die Urokodaki-sensei must have felt sad when he knew that they had died "you." I said in a low voice the man that we had saved earlier had run away but my focus was on this demon and how we are going to kill him.

As me and Tanjiro-kun started to attack I had notice how alot of his hands was like his defense to protect his neck from us and I knew that no matter how hard we try to cut his arms it will just grow back as I was nearing him he had pushed both me and Tanjiro-kun to a tree near by causing Tanjiro-kun to go unconscious as I had started to cough up blood.

"I wonder how will Urokodaki feel once on if his precious student didn't return back to him." the demon said as it had started to walk near us i can't die here I have to return to my family back to konoha and I can't let Tanjiro-kun die here as well as I knew that Nezuko-chan needs him.

" we are not going to die here dattebane. "I said as the chains had come out of me as it had become a barrier for the two of us but the problem is that this technique use to much chakra and not only that I'm also using my sharinggan which is trying me out" Tanjiro-kun please wake up. "I said as my clone was now trying to heal him and wake him up as well.

As a few minutes had gone by the chains that was protecting us was now slowly breaking but  what worries me the most is Tanjiro-kun as he haven't woken up yet" are you a demon? "the demon that was in front of me asked as he was trying to break the chakra chains that was protecting us" what up with you compering me to a demon dattebane? "I asked as I was still not over the fact that I keep on getting compared as a demon.

" what are you? "he asked as soon as he said that Tanjiro-kun had woken up as he was looking confused it was a good thing that I had my clone disappeared or else I will be revealing my secret" w-what is going on?" Tanjiro-kun asked as he was really confused" let finish this first then I will tell you dattebane. "I said as the chains had finally broke and we were now again fighting the said demon.

We had started attacking him with using our breathing technique as I was able to dooge all of the hands as I was still using ky sharinggan Tanjiro-kun was now near him to cut his neck but the neck was too thic as we thought if a new plan we were able to behead him.

After we behead him the demon was saying something like" older brother please hold my hand. " as I soften my gaze both me and Tanjiro-kun was now holding his hand as we both prayed for him to be reborn as a human and not as a demon" I wanna learn mama's technique dattebane." I thought as we kept on walking through the forest trying to find an answer.

As seven days had past both me and Tanjiro-kun had gotten nothing from the demons that we had fought as there only thought was to eat us that was the only thing they can think of as we tried to ask if they know a cure in how to turn a demon back a human but we had nothing as in nothing at all.

As soon as we saw the wisteria trees we both knew that we had past the exam although there were 20 of us who had join there was only 5 of us of had survived not even the person we had saved had survived.

As I was looking I had realised something that this world that Tanjiro-kun is living is as cruel as my world as I knew that it will be unfair and won't go as the way that you want it and death will be everywhere you go, it doesn't make any difference back in my world.

Taisho Secrets

Taisho Secrets

Tanjiro was confused about the chains and her eyes

Sayake used to much of her chakra that she almost collapsed as soon as they walk out of the forest

Sayake's eyes was bleeding back there

Urokodaki-sensei was worried about the two

Hey guys so here is the next chapter sorry if it's short i was really tried and all that but I hope you guys will enjoy thank you and I love you all