Chapter Thrity-six: Reunited

Third pov:

Third pov:

Sayake can be seen jumping from tree to tree with her long red hair blowing as she jump to those who never knew Sayake all they can see is a red blur but to those who knew Sayake they knew that it was someone she is familiar with but she choose to ignore it knowing that Rui and Tanjiro need her help.

As she was near them she saw a girl kicked Tanjiro on the head make him pass out as she landed on the ground she checked on Tanjiro as she run up to protect the two but someone had to stop her and when was able to dodge and looked at the person who stop her.

The world around the two stop how long had it been since they had last seen each other as Sayake stare at Sakurako the other girl help but do so as well she is happy to see her the same woman she had been looking for is now infront of her she is also a demon slayer so why hadn't she headed of her "Sayake-chan." Sakurako said while looking at her.

" Sakurako said while looking at her

"Sakurako-chan." Sayake said as the swords that they were holding drop to the ground it had been more than two years since they had lost seen each other as they both worry about each other they had to take and do something to live and seems like fate had bought them together to meet once more.

It seems like Sakurako had choose to let her hair grow longer and yet the uniform she is wearing is also reviling but nothing like Sayake's which is much worse than anything her lime green eyes looked like she is about to cry.

But without saying anything Sakurako punched Sayake on the head which made the other one cry out in pain "what was that for dattebane!" Sayake yelled as she hop onto the top of her head rubbing it as she looked at Sakurako who has tears on her eyes as she was about to cry but was holding it in.

The two were about to fight again when the loud yell of a certain crow stop them from doing so "caw bring Nezuko Kamado and lower moon Rui caw!"the crow yelled making Sayake sighed in relief knowing that the two will be safe "im so glad."Sayake said in a soft and gentle voice as her eyes slowly close as she collapses being to tried and have lost a lot of blood if it wasn't for Kurama and Ahari .

"SAYAKE-CHAN!"Sakurako yelled as she catch Sayake with a worry look on her face with her trying to find anything but she didn't see anything she was worried for her best friend that she choose to carry her behind her without the care in the world now that she looked at Sayake her demon slayer outfit was......

Sakurako's pov:

Now that i look at Sayake-chan her demon slayer uniform "ITS TO REVEALING UNCLE SASUKE IS GOING TO KILL US!" I thought while looking the thing that i had saw just registered within my head knowing how scary the parents of the Uchiha princess if they see her wearing this my body is going to say good bye to my head.

I have to make her change her uniform i need to make them make her another one but knowing how she will tell me how they all worked so hard to create this outfit will be hard but its hard to deal with an Uchiha glaring at you with their scary Sharingan and when aunt Naruko gets angry.

As i carry Sayake with the sun slowly rising i smiled knowing that i was able to meet Sayake again and the sun rising means that we made it again in this world"Sakurako-sama we can carry her if you want"the kakushi asked as they tried to take Sayake-chan away from me.

"It's fine i can handle it." I said as i saw both Tomioka-san and Kocho-san as i ran up to them with a small smile on my face "ara-ara~ Sakurako-chan is that the demon slayer who protected a lower moon earlier?" Kocho-san as i looked at her and continued to walk knowing that it was true i worry with how reckless she can be.

"You are starting to act like Tomioka-san."Kocho-san said as i look back at her and smile "gomen but as doctor i can't let my patients bleed out you know." I said as i continued to walk i did not meant to be rude but its true even when i didn't find anymore bleeding i worry of what happened to her.

Knowing how reckless this woman is as i turned around i saw the other kakushi was carrying the male that Sayake-chan protected and the box that contains the lower moon and the other demon the punishment of what they had done is death specially with Sayake-chan but master is understanding he will let them explain.

But everyone else who has trauma and hatred by them will not let this go so easily "Tomioka-san thank you for letting the lower moon live knowing how sad Sayake-chan will be so thank you." I said as i walked near the water hashira.

We are not close but i saw how he looked at Sayake-chan i saw care in his dull eyes and I'm happy he is carrying towards her and even the rule for her but is this a Uzumaki thing or is it just me but their types are all black headed.

I mean aunt Naruko married uncle Sasuke who is an emo but as long as my friend is happy then im okay with it "him."wasn't the only thing that Tomioka-san let out is he always like this is this the reason why Kocho-san had been bullying him? But im glad he is willing to broke the code for her ahh young love.

But im glad that im now reunited with my best friend but i worry for what will happen to them knowing how she broke the code again but this time this demon had ate a human already so im worried but i will follow your footstep after all we promise to be together and come back home didn't we.

Tashiro secret:

Giyuu kept on glancing at Sayake wanting to carry her but stop

Sakurako isn't dense when it comes to other peoples feelings for each other but she is dense when it come to her own feeling and those who like her

Rui is sleeping yet he worries for Sayake

Shinobu kept on looking at Sayake seeing how pretty her hair is

Hey guys so it had beenso long since i had last updated and thank you all for the support and sorry for the wait because i was so busy with school but since second term is nearing i had to be so busy but now i have son free time so here is my update