Chapter Six: Sakonji Urokodaki-sensei

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

At the the village of konoha the kazekage of the hidden village in the sand along with his wife went there to have a nice talk with the hokage that's what his wife said they were all worried for there daughters that had gone missing for how many weeks, days now or even month as soon as they reach the hokage's office there sat the hokage also known as Naruto Uzumaki they weren't alone though Shikamaru and his wife Temari was in the office as soon as they went inside but it's not done yet.

As soon as they closed the door and was about to speak up the door was kicked open by none other than Naruko herself with her hair rising up in nine different directions with an angry looked on her face with her husband.

They looked at Naruko with fear written in there face well except for the girls since they are mad and they want there daughters back "Naruto Uzumaki where is my baby dattebasa?!" Naruko yelled while looking at her twin brother "yeah Naruto where ...

They looked at Naruko with fear written in there face well except for the girls since they are mad and they want there daughters back "Naruto Uzumaki where is my baby dattebasa?!" Naruko yelled while looking at her twin brother "yeah Naruto where is our baby?!" both Sakura and Temari yelled at the same time while there husbands was near them.

"sis, Sakura, Temari calm down dattebayo."Naruto sad in panic since once this three girls work together they can bring down a lot of ninjas"yeah where are they dobe?" Sasuke asked while looking at the scared blondes headed male for his life which can end by him facing the warth of none other than the girls the yuzawa, Nara and Uchiha" let me atleast explain dattebayo." Naruto said again in panic since the male Uchiha has his sharingan as for the other two males well they are ready to attack him as well.

"well start explaining. "Gaara said while looking at the scared blonded" this is such a drag. "Shikamaru said which earned him a punch in the head by none other than his wife" in the word are you thinking  when our daughter is missing i will make you regret saying that. "Temari warned her husband who just nodded his head scared to know what she will do to him.

" the mission that we set them was to protect a scroll but they never arrived at the village." Naruto said while looking at them" yeah no kidding."Sasuke said sarcasticly while still looking at his wife whose hair was still raising up in nine different direction whil glaring at her twin brother.

Mean while with Sayake who was now face to face with tanjiro who was still hesitating to snach the demon's head with a rock as soon as he was about to hit the head someone spoke up "that won't work." a males voice said while looking at the two of them Sayake knew that it wouldn't work.

They all looked at the owner of the voice there they saw a man wearing a weird looking mask Sayake looked around since the sun was rising up and Nezuko was not there anymore she was thankful since the sun can burn her a sigh of relief came out of Sayake's lips as she looked back at they two.

The demon was now burning in ashes as they looked at him the two looked at the demon with sympathy in their eyes after all the demon did lost his humanity when they looked around the man was now gone running inside the house the bodies was now gone and Nezuko was now inside the basket.

Sayake running to go to the back of the house there she found the man who now buried the dead bodies for Sayake its normal for her to see dead bodies but seeing these people being eaten was to much for her once the old man was done he looked at the two "what will you do if your sister eat a human?" the old man asked while looking at the two Tanjiro was taken a back by the sudden question.

Sayake without a doubt answer the old man"i know she won't I know Nezuko-chan for I long time and I trust her. "Sayake said while looking at the man with her normal Uzumaki smile the old man then looked at Tanjiro who still haven't been able to answer the question that was given to the both of them.

But what shocked the both of them was Tanjiro being slap by the old man in the face "your to slow if she did you will kill her and slice your stomach open." the old man said while looking at the two as they left the backyard of the place "you carry that tree and that bag and follow me and you carry your sister and follow me." the old man that they now know Sakonji Urokodaki told them to do.

As Sayake did what she was told and start to follow Urokodaki-sensei after all this is all for Nezuko to find the cure that the both of them wants to find even if it's hard they will do  it and give in there best Sayake was running without having a problem as she was still carrying her bag and she is also carrying her bag that is full with her kunais, scrolls and what not a ninja need.

"even though Sayake-chan is carrying a trees she is still able to run after him."Tanjiro thought since he was having a hard time running and keeping up with the two as for Sayake she wasn't having any problems with running as well as she was still carrying a tree with her "if I'm not carrying this tree I could have out run him." Sayake thought as she followed the old man as she run still carrying the tree behind her.

"yeah as if you knew where you guys are going." Kurama said while looking at the red headed female who now realizes that she forgot were they are going which is unlikely for the female to do which was worrying her for now she need to focus on getting to there destination.

Once they have arrived Urokodaki-sensei told the both of them to drop what they are carrying as Urokodaki place Nezuko in a fution that she can sleep as the two will do there tranning thy both followed Urokodaki up to teh mountain as soon as he gave the two his instruction teh two started doing what they were told as they both run down the mountain as they both tried to stay alive well Sayake wasn't having a problem but Tanjiro well he was having a lot of problem.

As soon as the two arrive Tanjiro was covered in dirt and wounds but as soon as the two arrived Urokodaki looked at them smiling behind his mask and the letter that someone sent to him returned back now he was having faith in the both if them as the same thing that Giyuu Tomioka having his faith in the two of them.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter sorry it took me so long I was super busy in school and I don't know who long will it take till I get my summer break but I hope you guys will like this story and sorry if I don't remember what the letter said so here is the next chapter