Chapter Five: Mt Sarigi

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Back at the village of the hidden leaf and at the village hidden in the sand ninjas had been looking for the two Anbu captains Sayake Uchiha and Sakurako Yuzawa had been missing for the past couple of weeks they had been missing, they had been searing for the two of them Sayake's parents hadn't been resting just because they had been looking for her even her brother had been down along with the kids that she use to look after she was an older sister to all of them.

Even sakurako's parents haven't gotten enough sleep for a week now as they keep on looking for her, her little brother was worried for her not even knowing what to do and now his cousin the twin sister of Shikadai Nara was now gone for the past couple of three days she was missing she was known as shikiomi Nara.

Back with Sayake and Tanjiro as they made there way down the sun was now starting to shine the snow was melting so they looked for somewhere were Nezuko could hide in the mine time as soon as they found a cave they start to ran for it just to make sure that Nezuko is far away from the sun as soon as they entered the cave Tanjiro started to look for a place were he will be able to carry nezuko while Sayake stayed with Nezuko.

Sayake's pov:

As I stayed with Nezuko-chan who was inside the cave as I looked at her I saw her digging a hole "Nezuko-chan become a mole." I thought as I looked at her with a small smile on my face as I sat down while my back was leaning on the wall of the cave Nexuko-chan was inside the whole that she dug if I'm thinking right now Kurama and Ahari had been quite for a while now

" Kurama, Ahari are you awake?" I asked as I closed my eyes now face to face with two giant wolf and fox looking at me "I was just thinking." kurama answered while looking to the side as me and Shari looked at each other trying not to laugh "what are you two laughing about?" kurama asked us while looking at us with his eyes glaring at us "you my dear brother is thinking?" ahari asked while laughing, mocking her brother "shut up." kurama told the two of us as we need what we were told he can be really scary sometimes

"so what are thinking about?" I asked as I looked at them with confusion in my eyes because if they thought the same thing as I did then I was right about the feeling that I had felt back in the house that I had ignored.

"about the presence around the house and your friend turning into one got our thoughts right." kurama explained as he looked at me in the eyes so we have the same thought so thats what happened it means that no it can't be it "kit your being quite its scaring us." ahari told me while looking at me in the eyes "it just got me thinking that's all." I replied while looking at them..

"about what though?" kurama asked looking at me "it's nothing." i said as I looked away from them "oh and kit." kurama called me as I looked at them both of them has this smirk on there furry faces "what is it dattebane?" i asked while looking at him "we told you so." kurama answered with a smirk on his furry face "the man was really cute." Ahari told me with a smirk on her face so help me I want to kill them right now.