Chapter Twenty-Three: Another Mission

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

As the three were now walking to the place where their new mission at first it was just Tanjiro and Sayake now they have a new member and someone to travel with as they will be going to their mission it was a good thing that Sayake is able to heal both her and Tanjiro if not both will still have a broken bones.

Sayake knows how painful that is and she didn't want Tanjiro to feel the pain once more he is going through so much he lost his family his sister got turn into a demon they are all going through a lot but they didn't let it affect them.

As they walk and got to know each other with Zenitsu now not going to ask some random woman along with Sayake in their hand for marriage which is good since the thing is she had no plan on marriage at this time after she lost her former lover and since they have a lot of thing that is going through.

But what still kept on bugging her was the woman's voice and the look that the demon king had given her she can't seem to get it out of her head and she hated it the fact the she knew that woman and the demon king knew each other.

"Kurama do you know who that woman is dattebane?" Sayake asked in her thought as she, Tanjiro and Zenitsu kept on walking to the direction of the mission they are suppose to go to to Kurama that voice is unfamiliar but to Ahari it seems as if she had heared that voice.

" Sayake-chan are you okay? "Zenitsu asked while looking at the red headed woman who was spacing out as it seems" yeah I'm okay dattebane. "Sayake said with a smile on her face although it didn't convince Zenitsu he just didn't choose to ask.

"ohh is this the place dattebane? "Sayake aksed while looking at the place sure she had been feeling some presence inside the house and two here outside although it seems like those two are not a demon at all which made Sayake glad but worried what they are doing here.

But what shock them is that there were two kids there standing outside the house they look so shaken up they were scared of course they will be it was their first time seeing a demon in their life.

Those poor thing were traumatized to see something they never thought existed in the first place they never really thought that it was a real thing but still those two kids were shaking and has tears on their eyes "do you two wanna see a trick?" Tanjiro asked as he went near the two kids who was still scared.

"tada a trained sparrow." Tanjiro said while looking at them with a soft smile which made Sayake smile as well this really reminds her of Saya in a lot of ways "I wonder how are they doing?" Sayake thought while looking at the beautiful blue sky as she smiled.

The bound both Nezuko and Tanjiro has it reminds her so much of her younger brother Saya who means a lot to her "is this your house dattebane?" Sayake asked in a soft voice as she looked at the two to them she was a really beautiful woman her soft voice help them calm them down.