Chapter Nine: You Two Are Ready For The Final Selection

Third pov:

Third pov:

It had been two years seen Nezuko was last seen awake and it had been two years since the day that Sayake and Tanjiro had started training along as it had been two years when the three Ninja had been missing there parents would always look for them but they still couldn't find them not even a trace of where there are can't be found.

Nothimg had really change day by day Sayake would always miss her family along with the village not even a day did she not tried to find away to at least contact them or visit them there was nothing she was slowly losing hope but she knew that if her uncle find out along with her mother they would always tell her to always look on the bright side and never give up as to that is what she was doing.

Tanjiro's pov:

It had been two years since Makamo-chan and Sabito-kun had been teaching us after one year that had past Sayake-chan had decided to challenge Sabito-kun as she had finally cut the boulder that she was glaring at for the past one year.

The two of us had change a lot to be honest as the two years had past the two of us had gotten much stronger thank before well Sayake-chan was already strong but now she had grown stronger than before her hair had grown longer that's why she would always put it on a high pony tail.

Now it's my turn as I had decided to challenge Sabito-kun my hair had grown longer as I stood there along with Sabito-kun as for Makamo-chan and Sayake-chan they were both sitting on the side as they were going to watch us "you finally have the look of a man." Sabito-kun said as he raise his sword and got ready for our battle "he said the same thing to me." Sayake-chan said while looking at Sabito-kun with her hair raising up in nine different directions.

We both looked at her as we both sweat drop at the action "sorry about that." Sabito-kun said while looking at her "you better be peachy dattebane." Sayake-chan said with a smile on her face as we are now all laughing at her.

Third pov:

The two was now getting ready for the battle and soon as they already ready they had started the battle with Sabito, Sabito had left an opening which Tanjiro took the chance and strike as soon as he did the mask that Sabito was wearing was now cut in half "eh that's what you look like?" Sayake asked in shocked since she didn't saw his face when she fought with him.

Sabito was a really good looking male with a peach like colored hair and beautiful lavender colored eye with a scar on his face but all in all he was a really handsome male as they both looked at Sayake and Tanjiro, Sabito gave them a gentle smile Sayake couldn't help but smile at the two of them as she ran to Tanjiro and gave him a hug as well as she poke his forehead.

"I'm really proud of you Tanjiro-kun

"I'm really proud of you Tanjiro-kun." Sayake said with a smile on her face as she looked at Sabito and Makomo she gave them the same Uzumaki smile as she was really greatful for there help as soon as she did that the fog that was in the place become ticker as they heared voices once the fog was gone they were gone as well "Arigato Sabito-kun and Makomo-chan." both Sayake and Tanjiro said at the same time.

Sayake's pov:

I'm really proud of Tanjiro-kun as he really came this far I'm glad as soon as Tanjiro-kun strike I know for sure that he cut the mask of Sabito-kun but when he did that the boulder that he was supposed to cut was now slice in half like the same as mine I was really shock because I knew and saw it " I think there is some thing wrong." i heard Ahari's voice said but she didn't pay that much attention as she just nodded her head.

As we were about to go home Urokodaki-sensei was now there as he gave the two of us a hug I didn't notice his presence " I really had no intention on sending the two of you to the final selection." Urokodaki-sensei said which really confused me as it was what we are training for isn't not "I was sure that the two of you won't be able to cut the boulders but you two did it I'm really proud of you two." Urokodaki-sensei continued as we were still hugging him.

"I didn't want to send the two if you to the final selection because I don't want to see one of my children die." Jiji said in the tone of his voice I can tell that he was sad "now I know why he didn't want to send the two of you." Kurama said as he was looking at the two of us the two I mean me and Ahari-chan "your right but I'm going to make it out alive me and tanjiro-kun as going to make it out alive dattebane." I thought with a smile on my face.

"let's go home Jiji dattebane." I said as I pull away from the hug with a smile on my face I'm really happy and proud of what we have become and what we had gotten "mama, papa Saya min'na I hope you guys are proud of me." I thought to myself as we made our way back home to we're Nezuko-chan is waiting for us.

As we were now back at the house Urokodaki-sensei had cooked a lot of food as he said it was to celebrate our accomplishments it was really delicious here I am right now helping Tanjiro-kun to cut his hair they told me to cut my hair as well but I didn't want to to cut it sure it did grow really long but I'm fine with it.

"Tanjiro Sayake how was the hot pot?" Jiji asked while looking at the two of us as i gave Jiji one of my famous Uzumaki smile "it was really delicious I haven't had food like that in a long time." Tanjiro-kun and me both said at the same time as Jiji nodded his head.

"a growing child such as you two need to eat a lot just like a demon the more they eat the stronger they get." Jiji said while looking at us and handing a mask as I looked at the mask it reminds me of my anbu mask back at home "Jiji what is this?" I asked as I looked at Jiji with confusion in my eyes "that's a warding mask." Jiji said while looking at the two of us as he started to explain what it does why he had give it to us, tomorrow is another day and that day is the day we're we will go and take the final selection.

Taisho Secrets

Taisho Secrets

Sayake calls Urokodaki Jiji because he is like her grandfather

She would sometimes scold Tanjiro and Urokodaki if the two over push themselves and not being careful

Tanjiro got smack on the head three times

Sabito and Makomo are scared of Sayake

Hey guys so here is the next chapter I hope that you guys will like it and thank you for being patient for me to update this story thank you and I love you all