Chapter Thirty-seven: Hashira meeting

Third pov:

Third pov:

"Oi wake up how long do you two plan on sleeping?" The kakushi spoked as he shake Tanjiro bit he couldn't do the same to Sayake since he can feel that there are three people who are glaring at him and he rather not be killed by those people its given that the other person is Sakurako but the other two he doesn't know and he didn't want to know at all knowing what the outcome might be.

"Oi wake up already!" The kakushi yelled as he was to afraid to stay any longer at how scary the hashiras are and he didn't want to feel the glaring anymore "bummer, i heard they were demon slayers with demon in tow." A white headed man said but he wasn't done yet "so i was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's all they have to offer huh."the white headed  man said again as Sakurako glared at that white headed male.

Tanjiro slowly opened his eyes as he looled shocked as he spoke "who are these people?" Tanjiro asked in a low tone as he saw these people standing behind the kakushi as his head was shoved back to the ground "you are in the presence of the hashiras."the kakushi "mister if you wish to keep your hands get them of my kid."the voice of Sayake spoke which made everyone looked at her as she sat up not caring about being tied up but her eyes slowly widen as she realized that she called Tanjiro her child which made Tanjiro looked at the red headed in shocked

"Sayake-chan."Tanjiro spoke in a quite tone as he looked at the woman who looked back at him as he was still lying down on the cold hard ground "where are we now?" Both Tanjiro and Sayake thought at the same time while looking at the so called hashira but Sayake was able to see Giyuu,Sakurako, Shikiomi and Aki was also there.

"Protecting demons is a clear violation of the code!" The male with  flame like colored hard spoke loudly as Sayake looked at him "he looks like an owl."Sayake thought while looking at the man as the man spoke again "we're within our rights to deal with them on our own!"the owl like man soon again but seems like he wasn't done yet "we're going to behead them along side the demons!" He said again.

"Can he not yell my ears hurts."Kurama spoke as he covered his eyes and ears not wanting to deal with this early in the morning "where's Nezuko/Rui?"both Sayake and Tanjiro looked around with their eyes trying to find the box that contains the two demons "Nezuko/Rui!" Both Sayake and Tanjiro thought again

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro thought again as he looked around not finding this friends while Sayake looked at them calmly but was still looking around "Zenitsu!" Tanjiro thought again as he worried do his friends "Inosuke!" He worried as well after all he was tossed by the demon.

"Murata-san!" Tanjiro thought again as he was now looking at the feet of the hashiras who stop watching them "Tanjiro-kun clam down they are all fine you should worry about yourself once in a while."Sayake said while looking at Tanjiro with a sweet smile while she looked back at the hashiras her eyes going cold again.