Chapter Four: Demon Slayer?

Third pov:

Third pov:

As the two was had now arrived at the village they saw the village was lively as always onc ethey entered the town tehy were greeted by a woman while asking the both of them "you two went down the mountain to seal coal?" the woman asked the two as tehy both nodded there head with a smile on there face "ahh tanjiro Sayake-chan." an old man called the two "ohayo." Tanjiro and Sayake both greeted the old man with the same energy as always but that soon cut of when a man came out with blood going down on his face with a broken plate and a woman behind him "Tanjiro please smell this." the man said showing Tanjiro the broken plate.

As Tanjiro did what he was asked he found the sent of "it smell's like a cat." Tanjiro said while looking at the man and the woman who was now beside the man saying "see I didn't do it, it was the cat." the man said as Sayake went near the man to heal him.

Tanjiro's pov:

As soon as Sayake-chan went near the man she start to heal the man with the usual green light coming out of her hands at first when we first saw the light we were all scared but as soon as Sayake-San told us that it wasn't dangerous we started to feel safe turns out she was healing the wounds and for that Sayake-chan would always be at the hospital helping out with Sayake-chan's knowledge about herbs and such she would always help out there.

"you should be more careful dattebane." Sayake-chan said with a smile on her face truth to be told Sayake-chan was also the beauty of this town along with Nezuko because of her unique hair color with her beautiful sky blue eye color and with those whiskers on both side of her checks and the diamond on the middle of her forehead they say that she has a beauty of a goddess of how unique her looks are.

"I will thank you Sayake-chan." the man said as he and th woman left to go back inside there house, it wasn't just Sayake-chan's look was beautiful it was along with her own personality that was beautiful as well as soon as we had finish sealing the coal it was now dark outside so it was now time for us to head home.

As we were on our way back home Mr Saburo called the two of us "are you two going home?" Mr Saburo asked the both of us while he was inside his house "yes we are dattebane." Sayake-chan answered with a smile on her face "you two should stay the night." Mr Saburo told us as I declined politely since I did promise that I will go home early.

"it's fine sir." I told him with a smile on my face but Mr Saburo told us to stay for the night after all it's dangerous because of the man eating demon after he said that Sayake-chan had been quite I was about to argue but Mr Saburo got us to stay but that whole time Sayake-chan was quite the whole time.

Sayake's pov:

"kit I know you felt the presence back at the mountain." kurama told me as I look back at Tanjiro-kun it's true I did felt it but I just thought that it was my imagination but it can't be that the signature color of that presence was pure black, it was pure evil" don't say we didn't warn you. "kurama's voice said as he went back to sleep.