Chapter Thrity-Two: Lower Moon Rui

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

As Sayake was jumping from tree to tree making sure yo avoid the silver strings that are trying to attach itself to her Sayake's eyes was no longer her normal heterochromia eyes her once blue and raven colored eyes were now replaced with her Mangekyou sharingan as she watched between movement to movement.

Meanwhile with Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu as soon as Tanjiro declared he was going inside the forest Inosuke the step forward bumping Tanjiro's shoulder "I'll go ahead, you can follow me shivering this is making me hungry

Meanwhile with Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu as soon as Tanjiro declared he was going inside the forest Inosuke the step forward bumping Tanjiro's shoulder "I'll go ahead, you can follow me shivering this is making me hungry." Inosuke said with his hand being placed on his hips "Inosuke..." Tanjiro muttered staring at Inouske from the back.

Meanwhile Zenitsu is still sitting on the ground hugging his knees as he trembles and cry out of fear "this is challenging enough for you right?" Zenitsu asked still sitting on the ground his voice was shake as he is still scared meanwhile Inosuke let out a yell as he felt rather pumped as he runned inside the mountain with Tanjiro running behind him leaving Zenitsu behind alone.

"keep up I'm not letting Sasuke get ahead of me!" Inosuke yelled while Tanjiro stared at him thinking who in the world is Sasuke when the red headed female is named Sayake back to the red headed female she kept on looking for other survivors in this mountain and at the same the same time trying to locate the boy that was pulled inside.

Disacctivating her Mangekyou sharingan as she left the tree and was now on the ground but she knew that something is wrong she can tell but what is it it was quite the mountain was silent that was until she felt someone was above her taking out her sword as she swang it above her head protecting herself.

Their she was meet face to face with a woman who has her sword out getting ready to attack her again Sayake's sword was out in front of her but she knew she can't strike her fellow demon slayer as she got her kunai out as well as the moon shrine's brightly above them revealing the woman's face her eyes was lifeless as tried tears was visible on her face.

Sayake knew what those lifeless eyes indicated it means this woman is alredy dead nothing she can do to save her but their bodies were moving on its own indicating about what she thought earlier "it's as is a morrinette and it's controller dattebane." Sayake muttered to herself as she felt sorry for these demon slayers dying.