Chapter Twenty-five: Under The Mask Is A Beautiful Face

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Sayake was still wondering around the whole house after her encounter with the boar headed who tried to attack her calling her a demon and smash the door when he was trying to get out of the room he was in.

She was worried if that man is okay since he did tried to attack her and hit the door which is made out of wood and she knows that it's not easy to break and he broke it with his head and even called her a demon which she just let it past for now.

After all she is in a mission and she need to deal with the demon here I'm the house first before anything else and that is what she always had been doing for years she need to focus on her mission first before anything else .

As she looked around the place she can feel that the house is moving again which was annoying her to the core knowing how much the demon has full control of the house they are in right now and it's starting to make her dizzy as the house kept on turning and turning.

The thing is she has this weird motion sickness that she will always get easily dizzy that's why she is training herself to get use to it but this is not the training she wanted to have at all she didn't wanna deal with this at all but she is a demon slayer as well but the woman who she had seen had been distracting her.

As soon as the house was now done turning and spinning Sayake can be seen in a another room with both of her hands are place on her stomach while the other one is place on top of her mouth "I'm never doing this again dattebane." Sayake said in a loud voice as she looked so done in life.

She felt like puking everything it's a good thing she was able to stop it all as it was annoying her to the core to even think about "ohh so help me once I get my hand on that demon." Sayake said as she was now walking in the new place she is in with tick marks that can be seen on her face as she walk by her hair was rising in nine different directions.

She was annoyed yes but she knows that maybe there is a reason for all this but she still didn't like the fact that she had been getting place to place from this beautiful yet weird demon art she know that every demon has one but yjis one is going...

She was annoyed yes but she knows that maybe there is a reason for all this but she still didn't like the fact that she had been getting place to place from this beautiful yet weird demon art she know that every demon has one but yjis one is going to be her weakness and she isn't liking it one bit.

"why does it has to be something like this dattebane." Sayake said as she had finally puked since she had been so dizzy but she has Mission and a child to save not only that she has to protect Tanjiro he is like a younger brother to her and her family is important to her.

" I'm finally okay. "Sayake thought as she run around the whole house to look for the people she was with she was worried for them and she wanted to know if they are okay but the thing is with a lot of demons being here inside the house fighting over people who are a marechi and it's annoying her to the core.

She was using the water breathing as she cut of their heads and run to where she can feel Tanjiro's aura she wanted to find them as fast as she can no matter how much she tried to stay away from the demons they kept on chasing her so she had to kill them.

"I just wanna go get some sleep." Sayake said while looking at the demons with a sigh as she haven't had a proffer sleep and she is still to tried to deal with all of this as she soon finish killing all of the demon's that was surrounding her she was finally out only to see Tanjiro fighting with the same Boar headed male she had seen.

This cost to piss her off as she had been dizzy and seeing a beat up Zenitsu wasn't helping at all "STOP IT THIS INSTANT DATTEBANE!" Sayake yelled with her hair raising up in nine different place again and with her pointing her index figer and hitting the ground make a small crack to form.

But that didn't stop the boar head as he went on to attack Sayake going straight to her with him laughing Sayake didn't want to do this at all but she had to she had to punch him it was out of her reflex and doing so she had no choice it sent the boar headed male back and making his mask fall down from his face.

"IT'S A GIRL!" Zenitsu yelled while looking at the unconscious male while Sayake can be see blushing red as she didn't thought she had punch him so hard had she was so worried she had broke his bone or something like that because she heared Zenits...

"IT'S A GIRL!" Zenitsu yelled while looking at the unconscious male while Sayake can be see blushing red as she didn't thought she had punch him so hard had she was so worried she had broke his bone or something like that because she heared Zenitsu yelling he had heared something broke.

"he looks like a girl dattebane." Sayake said as she had finally gotten over her panic and finally saw his face and she had to admit he is truly a beautiful young man that even she would think she is a woman if she doesn't know any better.

"what do I do Tanjiro-kun I killed someone." Sayake said now starting to remember the position she is in right now she didn't even know what she is suppose to do at all she was panicking off course that's a real human being although she had punch a lot of people this is different that the normal ones she does.

Yeah it's truly is different since she use more force but this man doesn't have chakra like those she had battled with but she didn't want to cause her friends a lot of troubles if she did kill someone a human being at that it's a rule they had to follow and she fought with her comrade which is anorher offense on her part.

Zenitsu can't help but be amazed at how strong Sayake is

Tanjiro was worried for the boar headed male since he knows how hard Sayake can punch

The punch Sayake did wasn't the normal one but it was still strong

Hey guys so here is the next chapter of this story sorry it took me so long I was really busy with everything thing but I will try to update as soon as I can I love you all and thank you all for supporting me also I'm now a graduating student next year and college is just up ahead.

I can't wait to know what will happen see you all next time she is going to meet Rui soon I'm so excited