Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha's Information

So this will be the information that we will need to get to know Sayake Uchiha the daughter of Sasuke Naruko Uzumaki Uchiha and the older sister of Saya Uchiha

Fullname: Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha

She is the older daughter of Sasuke Uchiha Naruko Uzumaki Uchiha and the older sister of Saya Uchiha.

Apperance:

She has long ground length bright red colored hair like her grandmother Kushina Uzumaki she has the same whiskers on both her cheeks like her mother with a diamond on her forehead with different colored eye with her hair covering her left eye.

Eye color:

Right eye- onxy or raven

Left eye- light or sky blue

Age:

She is at the age of 16 years old and soon to be at the age of 17 years old.

Birthday:

May 8th

Birth place:

She was born into a cave just like how her grandmother gave birth to her uncle and mother, she was at the village of the hidden leaf.

Clan:

She is included in the Uzumaki and Uchiha clan along with the Namikaze clan.

Uzumaki clan:

Members of the Uzumaki clan are descendants of Asura Otsutsuki and thus share ties with the Senju clan. They're incredibly powerful and are known especially for their tremendous life force & sealing Jutsu.

Members of this clan were very knowledgeable in the art of fūinjutsu, they were both respected, and feared worldwide because of their prodigious skill. ... The members of the Uzumaki clan possessed both incredible longevity and life force.

The Uzumaki clan as well is known for its people to have bright red colored hair well some of them.

Namikaze clan: