Chapter Twenty-Seven: The House With A Wisteria Family Crest

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

With the chaotic scene from Sayake's team there is always a serious problem and that is what Sakurako is dealing with right now she hated the she had to del with all of this a demon she is in a different world and the only one who can help her is not with her, Sayake isn't with her yet Sayake's stude
nt is with her.

Sakurako is now with Sachie the older sister of Shikadai although they are only two years apart she is now living this life with her and she is also with Akira the oldest son of Ino and Sai she is glad she is with them yet they can't help but worry for Sayake not knowing where she is, how she is doing or even if she is still alive.

Sakurako is not as strong as Sayake and she knew that after all Sayake is a Uzumaki and a Uchiha she knew how strong the red headed is yet she can't help but worry for her mean whole back to Sayake and the rest they are seen going down the mountain with Tanjito carrying Zenitsu on his back.

While the box that is containing Nezuko is being carried by Sayake as she looked at the now orange sky it was quite until Inosuke started to talk pointing at both Sayake and Tanjiro "I swear I'm gonna find your weak point and bring you down losers." Inosuke said while doing a weird pose as Sayake looked at him with a dot eye.

"we have a name you know." Tanjiro said while looking at the pig masked male "it Kamado Tanjiro." Tanjiro said as Sayake followed "and I'm Sayake Uchiha dattebane." Sayake said with a bright smile on her face although this wasn't the moment for it.

"alright Kamaboko Gonpachiro I'll bring you down

"alright Kamaboko Gonpachiro I'll bring you down." Inosuke said while the two looked at him confuse at who he is talking about while the two giant fox and wolf are dying at laugher as it was funny "who are you talking about?" Tanjiro asked while looking at Inosuke as the two started to quarrel.

"you of course!" Inosuke said while looking at Tanjiro while Sayake was in the middle laughing as she couldn't help but laugh at how funny the scene was infront of her its like watching Naruto and Naruto quarrel or even better Sasuke and Naruto "what are you laughing at Iyaken Initsiya." Inosuke said while pointing at Sayake.

Who looked at him like he is an alien while Kurama had been laughing so hard that's it's echoing inside Sayake's head "who even are you talking about?" Sayake asked while looking at Inosuke "you of course." Inosuke said again making the two looked at each other before replying.

"no your not!" the two said at the same time that the two don't know how to react as they continue their quarrel Zenitsu had join in as well "EXCUSE ME COULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN PLEASE!" Zenitsu yelled and they all looked at him they are such chaotic children but Sayake find it quite pleasing to see after all they had been through they can still enjoy life.

As they arrive to the place that the crow had lead them as the crow suddenly started to yell "CRAW IT'S TIME TO REST IT'S TIME TO REST." he said but he wasn't done just yet "YOU ALL HAVE A REALLY TOUGH DAY REST NOW!" the craw said again while it's in Tanjiro's hands "kekeke." the crow said while Sayake's falcon is resting on her shoulders.

"kekeke, is that a laugh?" Tanjiro asked while looking at the crown his eyes dot while Sayake looked at her falcon and said "can you laugh as well dattebane?" she asked with her eyes sparkling wanting to have an answer but that was stop when Inosuke spoke while looking at the Tanjiro's hands crow.

"let's eat this thing." Inosuke said while pointing at the crow making it scared and flew off then he looked at the falcon in Sayake's shoulders as she hugged the poor bird who looked at Inosuke then flew off leaving a sulking Sayake in the corner with a pout as her answer hadn't been answered yet.

"I just wanted to know if he can laugh." Sayake said still pouting with her red hair down to the ground and a panicking Tanjiro trying to cheer up the older girl while all of this was happening the door opened to the mansion and an old woman peack out the gate she was short.

She was seeing pure chaos and it didn't even shocked her nor does she had any reaction with seeing Sayake sulking and pouting while Zenitsu and Tanjiro trying to cheer her up as she was mumbling about wanting to know if her falcon can laugh.

How chaotic they truly are you can see the bond that they have although they had just meet they all have this bond that a family would have the old lady can already see it even though just by her seeing their group as soon as Tanjiro had seen the old lady he stood up straight and he spoke as the other three looked at the old lady.

"I'm sorry to bother you this late at night." Tanjiro said while looking at the old woman with a smile on his face while Zenitsu looked at the old lady who looked so scared "a ghost, it's a ghost." Zenitsu said while looking at the woman holding his checks while Sayake looked at him as she thought "if he was to meet Tsunade-sensai and mama even add Sakura-Chan he would be more scared." Sayake thought while looking at the yellow headed male.

"knock it off." Tanjiro said while looking at Zenitsu now that Sayake had stood up she had stared at the old woman with a smile on her face but that was stop when Inosuke spoke up "who the hell are you?" Inosuke asked his voice the same as if he was being aggressive while Sayake stared at him with her eyes widening as Inosuke's went near the old woman 

"you must be demon slayers." the old lady said as she bowed slightly "she looks preety weak." Inosuke said as he started to poke the old lady's hair as he does that Sayake went near him and punch him lightly on top of the head "don't be disrespectful dattebanne." Sayake said in a calm voice yet she has her fist on top of Inosuke's head "were so sorry." Tanjiro said as he bowed as he apologized yet the old lady seem to not be bothered by it at all "please come in." she said as she entered the house the the four followed her.

As the old lady lead them to the house Zenitsu looked at front as he spoke "that old lady sure walk fast!" Zenitsu said while looking at the old lady while Sayake looked at him "this is were you'll be staying."the old lady said as she lead the three boys to their room to rest in.

everything was already set with them having something to change their clothes as the old lady lead Sayake to her own room" thank you for letting us stay dattebanne. "Sayake said with a really bright smile on her face as the old lady looked at her and smiled slightly.

 "Sayake said with a really bright smile on her face as the old lady looked at her and smiled slightly

Tashiro secret:

Sayake wants to see Giyuu again

Sasuke had been doing his best to look for his daughter

Giyuu wants to see Sayake again

Tanjiro can smell a weird smell coming from sayake yet he never spoke about it.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter sorry it took me so long I hope that you like it and sorry again since I will be graduating my senior high school I have been so busy with everything thank you all for 16k views it really means a lot to me so thank you so so much