centimeters. (22)

hours later, they arrived at the hotel they're staying at. it was a lovely place to be temporarily, just in the middle of dear old brighton, uk.

all boys were tired, jet-lagged to their core. they managed to get hold of two hotel rooms, one small one and a big one, connected by a door from the inside.

though the hotel was surprisingly cheap, it had wonderful details and room service.

sapnap, tired as hell, was taking a nap at the small room with one bed. he's sleeping well, not being bothered by the car sounds outside.

on the other hand, skeppy, was also asleep in the room beside sapnap. a room so big it could fit two beds. well, not so big, maybe average. he too, slept comfortable.

on the other other hand, we had bad, sleeping upright beside skeppy's bed. he was too anxious to fall asleep after that 9 hour trip.

he was finally in the uk. he can finally get the answers for his questions about skeppy being a glitch.

he could finally put whatever feelings he has to an end. or so he thought.

"bad?" a very sleepy skeppy murmured under his breath, rubbing his eyes.

his friend slightly shocked at his awakening answered, "yeah?"

skeppy groaned. "ugh, what time is it?" he sat upright, eyes closed, clearly tired.

bad checked his phone. "11pm."

"have you slept yet?"

"no, not really. i slept in the plane though."

bad looked over at his friend. skeppy was going through his messy hair, making it messier.

for some reason, bad got flustered. he didn't know why his friend looked to stunning with messy hair.

"do you want to eat?" skeppy asked, standing up and going to the hotel's phone in their room.

"yeah, i'm kind of hungry."

"what do you want to eat?"

"mm, maybe some burgers? and if you can, can you ask for meat for rat? she's asleep."

"yeah sure, how bout nick?"

"i'll ask him."

bad stood up and went to sapnap's room. there he saw his friend, sleeping.

he tapped his shoulders lightly. "hey, sap? wake up."

sapnap groaned. "skeppy..."

"what? sapnap just wake up, we need to know what you want to eat, you muffin."

sapnap groaned again, wiping his drool off his chin. "i'll just have burgers." he said in a complaining-manner.

bad stood up, rolling his eyes as he was out of sapnap's vision. 'what did he say..?'

"hey! you got nick's order?" skeppy said, running to darryl. this made bad flustered, getting red in reply.

"o-oh yeah uhh, he wants burgers."

"thanks! i'll call it in and i'm guessing the room service will deliver it?"

both darryl and zak laughed at the obvious. they managed to get into another staring contest as soon as they finished laughing.

they say eyes are the soul's windows. and to both of them, all they could see through each other's windows were void. empty. nothing.

both of them thought, if they can be together, maybe the void will be finally be full. full of happiness, full of laughter, full of life.

without thinking, with eyes locked onto each other, they stepped forward.

they kept getting close to eachother, until they were just 10cm apart.

the raven haired was blushing and so was bad.

they were in their little world. their bubble. where they were the only people, without a care in the world.

bad was still, mesmerized by his friend's eyes. while skeppy, the daring that he is, decided to close the gap.

he slowly went closer to darryl's face.

both of them closed their eyes, prepared for each other's warmth.

5 centimeters.

bad could feel his heartbeat.

4 centimeters.

skeppy had his eyes shut, and was still going towards bad.

3 centimeters.

darryl could finally find out what he was feeling.

2 centimeters.

and skeppy could also find out what he was feeling.

1 centimeters.

they were ready.

"what are you turds doing?"

edited.