glitch. (2)

a/n ; lowercase btw. tryna be   a e s t h e t i c.

          darryl was confused. he started reaching out for his headphones, wearing them. again, the voice started to talk again saying, "hello..? anyone there?"

          the voice was soft. darryl assumed it was a guy. "hello?" he answered back. "oh my god i thought i was alone." the mysterious guy replied.

          suddenly, an image popped up on his frozen monitor. it was an animated guy. it had raven-colored messy hair, a blue hoodie and some jeans.

          the guy started to wave through the screen. "hi! is that you?" he said through the headphone. what...the...muffins...

          "uhh, why are you on my computer? isn't it frozen? who are you exactly?" darryl just bombarded the guy with questions.

          he realized he was spouting alot of questions, so he said, "sorry, i was just shocked. but seriously, please answer me."

          "to be honest, i really don't know why i'm here either. i was just chillin' in the empty black void until a window popped up infront of me. then tada! i'm here!" the guy laughed obnoxiously.

          it was a laugh that calmed darryl, for some reason. "so, the window, summoned you?" the blonde summarized the raven's answer.

          "maybe, maybe not. i think i was created by a code or something? i mean, i do live in the void of a computer." he shrugged, carelessly. "wait, does that mean-"

          darryl was cut off by a sound on his laptop that he left. "user disconnected from your channel." mega! i totally forgot about him! he was too occupied with thoughts about the mysterious creature on his computer that he forgot about his friend.

        "wait, i'll be right back." darryl said to the guy, removing his headphones and went to his computer. there he saw an angry megapvp raging in his minecraft server.

"so after that, you just undo it. i also had the same issues before but i fixed it myself unlike SOMEONE."

"you there"

"dude seriously"

" you begged me to help you with your mistake but you go ditching on me"

"who r u talking to"

"seriously"

"i cant"

"forget about it"

"hope ur pc stays frozen :)"

MegaPvP left the game.

          i forgot about him! aAh darryl what are you doing? i'll apologize later, i need to feed my curiosity first. the blonde turned off his laptop and proceeded to walk back to his computer, putting back the headphones.

          the guy wasn't visible on screen anymore, but he was still there. "who were you talking to?" it asked. "my friend, i-" darryl got cut off by the guy.

          "so you're cheating on me?" the guy joked while pouting. "wha- no- i-" darryl was flustered. "you are!" the guy shouted, making darryl flinch in his seat at his loud voice.

          "oh my goodness! i don't even know what your name is!" darryl yelled. silence filled their ears. until there was a sigh. "i-i..don't have a name."

edited.