potato. (4)

a/n ; finAlly wifi is baaAck. i can watch my daily doses omg. btw, any anime suggestions? quarantine is killing me

-

darryl woke up, hissing as light blinded him. his eyes got used to the brightness of the room. he got up from his bed, and onto his computer which was still turned on.

"you were that tired? you slept for like a million years!" skeppy said through the microphone as he was running through the screen, with the newly coded plugin.

"also! i'm finished! try it on your server!" he yelled excitedly. darryl yawned and nodded. he went on kitpvp on munchy, /vanished, and typed /kit potato, and to his disbelief, he got the thing he was super excited for.

"you actually did it! good job, skeppy!" darryl said, and pwned the kids playing on kitpvp with his newly potato sword. "this is soooo much fun!"

"how'd you do it?" darryl asked, and continued his speech, "i tried this but i failed miserably."

skeppy answered, "lol i lived in the void of a computer and i go on the internet every time you turn off your computer."

"wait, i didn't turn off the computer last time..and didn't you like, just appeared when i entered the incorrect code?" darryl said through the microphone with curiosity, while still beating the heck out of kids on kitpvp.

"yeah, about that, as far as i know, i've been keeping track when i first appeared on the void, it was 2000 something. and yeah, as soon as you made an error, there i am! i got summoned in one of your files." he explained.

"if you say so, skeppy." darryl replied. "oH nOw yOu doUbt mY pOWer?" the glitch said, and to which darryl answered with, "what? no! of course not!"

"you asked for this." skeppy maniacally laughed. darryl's game started to glitch around, and pwned kids, and it looked like he was using autoclicker.

darryl realized what the raven-haired was doing. "skeppy! stopp!" he yelled, but skeppy didn't listen.

and there it was. a black screen, with the words, 'you have been banned for 3 months. reason: autoclicker. if you feel that this ban is-'

"skeppy!!! why'd you do that?!" darryl raged. skeppy was just laughing hard. "YOU ACTUALLY GOT BANNED I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD WORK!" he continued laughing.

darryl was just watching as the pixelated man on screen fell down laughing his heart off, like a human. he was supposed to be angry, but he smiled.

he was just smiling, while skeppy was still laughing through the microphone. he didn't knew why he was smiling, he just felt like it. why did he felt like this?

-

a/n 2 ; I SWEAR IM GONNA CHANGE THE COVER.

edited.