flashbacks. (17)

i quickly went into discord. wait.. i don't know his discord. as soon as i finished that thought, he already messaged me. ah right, i have my discord on my channel..

-

Skeppy Today at 9:10am
call?

BadBoyHalo Today at 9:10am
okay

-

my discord rung, signaling that skeppy was already calling me.

i gulped. i haven't heard skeppy's voice in weeks. i missed it so much.

i sighed in reply to my thoughts, accepting the call and lying in bed with my phone on speaker.

"bad?" skeppy said through the phone. i smiled, answering back. "hi skeppy.."

"i'm so sorry.. to be honest, i don't really remember and understand what happened when i got lost." he said, his sigh going through the phone.

"no, no, it's okay!" i said. "if you can remember it, please, tell me. we can try to understand it together!" i encouraged him, silently smiling.

he was awfully quiet. my anxiety got the best of me, so did my curiosity.

skeppy sighed. "all i remember was i woke up in a hospital."

i was shocked, immediately reacting, "what??? you were in a hospital?!"

"uhh yes. i was in a white room. the memory is still kinda blurry. there was also this guy in the room, Sapnap. the guy i met up a days ago." he explained.

"go on, i'm listening." i said and he continued, "i didn't really remember him to be honest. he told me that i got hit by a car or something? i don't understand.."

"how'd you get out of my thi- computer? weren't you not a human?" i asked, full of curiosity.

"i told sapnap about it and he thought i was drunk and crazy or something.. but later he realized i was saying the truth."

"what made him think you were telling the truth, skeps?"

"once i got out from the hospital, apparently, i already had a house? i wasn't used in walking in real life since i was- ya know a glitch? me and sap went to my house and it was still clean. it had my 'I.D' and keys, my cars. i don't even remember buying them!! i was a glitch for fuck's sake!!"

"language!" i said, in reply to him saying a swear word. "but seriously!! how?"

"i don't know bad! i'm...." skeppy paused to look for the right word that described his situation. "i'm lost...."

"skeppy.." bad said, frowning. "don't worry, we'll find out together what happened."

"thanks, bad.. you know? i really miss your voice.." skeppy said, making darryl smile. he felt butterflies and fireworks in his stomach. man he was gay for geppy.

"same here.."

a knock was heard from skeppy's line. "oh, that's sapnap. bad, gotta go! nick is here! bye!!"

before bad could say bye, zak already ended the call.

nick?? he calls sapnap by his real name yet he calls me by my ign.. that sucks..

darryl sulked in his bed. rat felt something off of his owner so she ran to him and snuggled up.

"atleast you're here rat.." he smiled, petting rat. darryl thought, wait a minute, if skeppy said he already had things required for humans despite being a glitch in my computer- then.. maybe we were just both dreaming?? i don't I understand..

he was tired, but he was dead-ass curious. he turned on his phone and began searching.

as he was searching, he was shocked. his eyes dawned on a very familiar situation article.

immediately, he dm'ed skeppy.

skeppy, you gotta see this o_O

-

FUCK IT'S BEEN A MONTH I'M SORRY I WAS SO STRESSED BECAUSE OF CLASS. another cliffhanger. don't worry, i will now promise a long chapter. and i will keep it. y'all can punch me and call me names if i don't publish a long one within 2 weeks.

edited.