name. (3)

a / n ; i basically made these 3 chapters cuz our wifi got cut off. im vulnerable without the stupid internet. I NEED MY DAILY DOSE OF SKEPHALO, A6D, DREAMNOTFOUND AND TECHNOBLADE

          "oh.. you don't?" darryl replied. an idea popped in his head. "how about we name you?" the guy started to appear in the screen, glitching. his pixel face showed happiness.

          "cool! i'd like to name myself..skeptical! because i bet, you're very skeptical of me right now.." the boy murmured the last part, but darryl still heard him.

          "no, you muffin! i'm just shocked. by the way, i like that suggestion. how about skeppy? just don't think abo-" darryl got cut off once again, by skeppy.

          "i have a name now! oh my gosh, i'm so happy!" skeppy shouted again, but instead of ear-rape, darryl heard a little boy, happy.

          "nice to meet you! my name is darryl or badboyhalo." the bonde said, which the raven haired replied, "nice to meet ya too! i'm skeppy!"

          darryl was grinning ear to ear, as well as the small boi pixel on the bottom right corner of bad's pc.

          just like magic, the warning window disappeared on its own, and the code notepad showed, still had the error he made earlier.

          he was about to press backspace, until skeppy shouted, "no! don't erase that!" his voice was filled with horror and fear.

          darryl didn't ask why, and just nodded. he didn't know why he just wanted to leave it there, but darryl made some guesses. well, considering that this muffin appeared when i made that mistake, erasing it would mean..i would take it's life..

          the older boy shrugged at the thought and he continued to code, very carefully. skeppy was just watching his work. darryl was struggling. the raven decided to take away the boulder from darryl's shoulders.

          "hey bad? if it could help you, i know how to code plugins and stuff for minecraft." skeppy said, which immediately the blonde replied "you do? how??"

          "duhh, i'm a glitch made by code who literally lives in a computer which has access to thee knowledgeable internet!" skeppy giggled, which made darryl felt something in him. huh? what am i-

          "anyway! sleep! you look tired. seems like you didn't get to sleep because of coding!" skeppy excitedly said. "really? you would do that for me..?" darryl asked. he was right, he hadn't got any sleep because of that.

          "of course. now sleep, bald guy." darryl gasped, "i'm not bald!" skeppy laughed loudly. "yeah, sure."

          and with that, bad went up, leaving his computer on, and flopping down to his bed and immediately fell asleep. maybe he was too tired to even think he was tired. huh.

          darryl couldn't stop thinking about skeppy, even in his dreams. what's going on with him? he was just a glitch, made by an incorrect code! anyway, his dream about the glitch was replaced by muffins, potatoes and flowers. typical darryl.

edited.