thank you destiny. (27)

it was already the next day. darryl and zak were beside each other while sleeping. meanwhile nick was nowhere to be found. (a/n: you could say... NICKNOTFOUND?!??! ok bye i'll go now.)

darryl slowly woke up, groaning from the sunlight that peeked through the blinds.

he sat up after his eyes adjusted from the sudden light. he looked to his right and saw skeppy peacefully sleeping.

he remembered everything that happened yesterday, including the part when him and skeppy kissed. that was his most favorite part.

he unconsciously smiled at the thought that him and zak were now officially a couple.

darryl stood up, took a towel and went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

today was the day they'd meet george, the same person that also went through their situation.

a few minutes later, darryl went out of the shower, already dressed. he finished brushing his teeth and went beside skeppy.

"geppy.." he nudged the raven haired guy in an attempt to wake him up.

"whaaaat?" skeppy groaned, not wanting to get up.

he nudged him again. "wake up, muffinhead. we have to go to george's house and ask him about what happened."

as he expected, skeppy was still on the bed.

a thought suddenly came into his head as an imaginary light bulb flickered on.

"skeppy~" he said in a lovely way while leaning towards skeppy's face.

"skeppy~ open your eyes." he said and skeppy immediately opened his eyes.

all he could see was darryl's face right in front of him.

the sight of eachother made themselves smile.

darryl quickly pecked zak's lips and ran to hide his blushing face. on the other hand, zak stood up. his face was also blushing.

"baaaaad, do we really have to go?" zak changed the topic and complained, not wanting to go away from his bed at all.

"of course, you muffinhead! get ready, i'll be waiting for you in the lobby." darryl said and went out the room.

zak groaned for the nth time and removed his phone from his charger.

suddenly, someone called him.

-

nick

answer | decline

.
.
.

nick

answer | decline

-

he accepted the call, curious as to what nick would say.

"skeppy, i just wanna say that i'm sorry for kissing you yesterday. i'm sorry for assuming that you liked me. i'm sorry for everything."

"nick, it's fine. i already accepted your apology yesterday."

"i'm just apologizing again for making things awkward between us yesterday. i don't want us to be awkward again."

skeppy chuckled.

"sap! i already said it's fine!! where are you anyways?"