found you. (11)

bad was silent. 'how did dream know?' he thought. "well?" dream added, curious as to what bad would say. he cleared his throat, debating on what to say. he didn't really know why dream asked, but his curiosity devoured him.

          he was forced to say yes. "really?? you gotta see this." both bad and george were curious. "wait, change to discord. let's screenshare." dream said, leaving the ts channel. User left your channel.

          bad quickly went on discord and made a group with him, george and dream. they all got into a call, and dream was screensharing his whole screen. dream had the website on his other desktop, making it impossible for the other party to see what he was going to show.

          he was so curious. it ate him. "what are you on about, dream?" bad asked, itching to see what dream was hiding from him. "yeah, what dream? hurry up, you idiot." george added.

          "bad, don't freak out or anything. i want you to see this.." dream said, dragging the website on the screen and played the video.

          bad was confused. very confused, actually. he looked at the chrome, mouth agaped. tears started flooding his eyes, but the other boys weren't able to see it.

          "it's actually him.." bad said, covering his mouth. he was in a rollercoaster of emotions. he was happy skeppy was still alive, confused why he has a youtube channel and why he looks like an actual human, and angry why he left.

          "dream, isn't this the guy who talked out of nowhere when we were streaming together? his voice sounds familiar." george said, breaking the unusual silence. "yeah, i was browsing youtube while y'all talked on ts." dream replied.

          "umm..dream? george?" bad said, sniffing. "yeah?" both replied. "thank you.." bad answered, smiling behind the screen, wiping his tears. "you're welcome." dream said.

          "i didn't do shit, but you're welcome." george said, making dream wheeze and bad giggle, saying 'language!' right after.

          a few minutes passed by, the three were just talking about skeppy. bad explained how he knew skeppy, through a glitch. it wasn't weird for dream and george for some reason, but they still listened to their dear friend, because they knew he wanted someone to at least talk to him and actually listen.

          the three decided it was time to stop chatting and do their duties. they ended the call and bad went to his bed, flopping down.

          the blonde chuckled, smiling at the ceiling. he was ecstatic that skeppy was back.

"finally.. i found you again.."

"but the question is, do you still remember me..?"

a/n ; hi sorry for not posting, im rlly lazy :( this sucked but here

edited.