texas time! (19)

two days have gone by. it felt like a week for bad. he was anticipating the trip. he can finally get the answers he wanted.

the dirty-blonde woke up just in time before his alarm turned on. he managed to turn it before his alarm went bonkers, then yawned.

"rat, we're going to the uk!" he woke up his dog, hugging her.

bad already packed 2 luggages, one for himself and one for his doggo. he was excited, and so was rat.

meanwhile, back in texas, sapnap slept at skeppy's house, both haven't even packed yet.

ring, ring, ring. skeppy's alarm rang, forcing the man-child to wake up and stop the alarm.

he stretched his arms and got off his bed, opening his curtains.

the curtains pulled back, letting sunlight in. it was still an early time, half of texas wasn't even awake yet.

skeppy could hear chirping of birds. it was extremely peaceful.

he dazed off, looking in the distance. he thought about the times he was with darryl.

he missed talking to him in person, even though skeppy wasn't even technically a person when they first met.

oh how skeppy wanted to know so badly.  wanting to know how he was created, how he became a person, and wanting to know what darryl felt about him.

he soon snapped back to reality, hurrying to his living room.

there lied sapnap, sleeping on his couch. skeppy giggled and decided to scare his new friend.

he went to his closet, taking a clown mask he had last halloween, when he and his old friends pranked some kids.

zak put it on, barely seeing anything because of the poorly cut holes on the mask. he silently walked to his friend and crouched infront of him.

there, he tickled his nose, making sapnap scratch it.

zak tried again, annoying sapnap into waking up.

nick slowly opened his eyes while scratching his nose, and saw the horrific clown infront of him.

immediately, sapnap shouted at the top of his lungs, "OH MY FUCKING GOD-", stood up and went to the corner, far away from the clown.

this made skeppy wheeze so hard. he took off his mask and sapnap said, "oh my god, you're such an idiot," and this also made skeppy laugh.

"idiot, wake up, we haven't packed yet." skeppy manage to say, his laugh declining.

"you mean, YOU haven't packed yet. i packed mine last night when you went into your room."

"fine. you can use my computer for the meantime, darryl will come here soon probably."

"yes!!" sapnap excitedly said, hopping like a child to skeppy's computer.

meanwhile, skeppy was started to pack. he took his casual outfits like hoodies, jeans, cuffed shirts and stuff like that.

he also packed extra shoes, underwear, his toothbrush and other essentials.

he closed his luggage, rolling it to the living room so that he can just take it later while going out.

he went to his gaming room, seeing sapnap playing minecraft.

"hey nick, i'm gonna take a shower real quick. you can use the bathroom after me, okay?" skeppy said, making sapnap nod and say, "yeah sure."

skeppy closed the door and went to the shower.

* darryl's pov

it was already 7am. skeppy said last night they'd be ready at 9.. i'm just gonna go to the muffins now.

he took rat to her cage and though he struggled, he still managed to carry rat's cage along with 2 luggage bags.

he went out of his house, calling a taxi. soon enough, a taxi pulled over.

he went inside and with the help of the driver, they put the dog on the back seat and the luggages in the trunk. "train station, please."

darryl went to sit at the front, along with the driver. as the journey to the station went, both of them just had small talk from time to time.

the ride from his house to the train station was just 20 minutes, and at this point they're already more than halfway.

minutes later, they arrived. darryl paid with a tip to the driver for the small talk he enjoyed.

he took his luggages and rat and ordered a ticket.

he had to wait another 10 minutes for the next train from his city to texas.

he looked at rat's cage, finding rat asleep. he smiled at his goofball softly. he sat down on the floor beside rat's cage, even though it was kind of dusty.

9 minutes.

he started to think about everything that happened.

him starting up a code,

him messing up the code,

the code realising a virus,

the virus was actually human-like, with the ability to talk and such,

him falling inlove with it,

the virus suddenly gone,

him depressed for days,

the virus is now a human roaming the earth like him,

and now, he's going to see him.

in person.

oh how darryl felt an emotional rollercoaster among him.

his train of thoughts got lose, as he heard the sound of the incoming train.

he carried his dog's cage and his luggage, lining up to the door.

the train stopped, opening it's doors. the guy on the other side was taking tickets, so darryl gave him his.

he went inside and looked for a place to sit.

he finally saw an empty seat. he placed rat's cage on the seat and put the luggages infront of him, below the seats.

"the train will now depart to texas."

darryl sat down and leaned against the glass.

he started dozing off, his eyes slowly filling with the black void.

"texas time." he said, before finally closing his eyes and slept.

947 words.

sorry for the slow updates. i explained myself on my conversation thingy on my profile so check it out.

anyways, boring chapter for now. the real shit goes next chapter.

edited.