awkward. (23)

"what are you turds doing?" sapnap asked sleepily.

the two frantically pushed eachother away. "nothing!!" they both said, making the scene even more awkward.

'sapnap why u like this?' skeppy thought. he was so close to doing it. but sapnap cockblocked and stopped them from doing so.

luckily, sapnap was still half-asleep when he asked what they were doing, so it really didn't click for him.

"so uhh..."

silence. the pure awkwardness and silence swallowed the three.

"is the food ready?" sapnap asked. "i- i actually haven't ordered yet, i'll do it right now!" skeppy answered, unlocking his phone.

bad sighed heavily. "what's wrong?" sapnap asked.

"it's nothing, you muffin." bad answered, softly smiling.

bad sighed, walking away, leaving sapnap confused. 'what's wrong with him lol' sapnap thought, also walking away back to his bed.

a few minutes later, they all were sitting on the floor, eating food at 12am.

awkwardness filled the air. skeppy was eyeing bad from the side while both sapnap and bad was eating silently.

"so uh.." bad stammered, finding words to continue. "i'll make a call tomorrow with george and maybe we can all talk to him about... the glitch stuff?"

"that sounds good." skeppy sighed softly. "finally, i can put an end to my curiosity."

"same here, you muffin."

skeppy and bad locked eyes, sparkling with every breath they took. sapnap just sat their confused.

"what, we're just having a contest now? cause i'm in."

they all chuckled.

"we should sleep now, we haven't even scheduled talking to mr. george." bad stated, chewing on his food.

both nodded.

soon after, they all went to bed, sleeping just in a few seconds just after lying down. they were purely tired.

edited.