whoops. (6)

a/n ; idk if my story is good or not :( whether its good or not, i still have to publish shit for ya nerds

          "bad? who was that?" asked the british. dream also started to interrogate darryl. "yeah who was that? there's only the three of us in ts."

          darryl was speechless. instead of answering the questions, he said, "oh look at the time! i have to go, muffins. bye! have a nice stream!" you disconnected from a channel.

          at last, he wouldn't hear the couple ask questions. even if i would answer, they would just think i'm trolling. darryl sighed.

          "i-i'm sorry.." skeppy said. the blonde looked at him. he was looking down. "no, it's alright, muffin. you didn't mean it." darryl smiled.

          "okay then-" skeppy said, back to his bubbly personality, which made the older grin.

          darryl thought, "it would be so much better if he was alive, here, with me, not as a glitch in a computer but as in like a human.." he was getting lost in his thoughts.

          "bad? hey bad!" skeppy shouted, making the blonde snap out of his thoughts. "sorry, what is it?" he asked.

          "nothing! hehe." the raven-haired laughed suspiciously. darryl decided to shrug it off.

          "what do you wanna do, muffin?" darryl asked, starting to get bored. he opened george's stream, reading the chat.

          he started to read out loud the comments from george's chat.

spoofie bad ha s a girlfrienr that aiunds like a boy?
Sapnap hmmm..bad?
F1NN bad will make a post about his newly found boyfrienf dont worry yall
Spifey suspicous
a6d un homme chauve a un petit ami
Technoblade his boyfriend called him daddy bad what u gotta say bout this
Cosmarexxs i smell a new ship coming in

          darryl sighed again. "i wanna play minecraft!" skeppy said, like a little boy. "sure, muffin." he giggled, getting back on munchy, to have fun with the pixelated glitch who called him daddy.

edited.