i like you too, my muffinhead. (25)

bad immediately ran away from the two.

he didn't know what he felt, but all he knows was that it hurts.

it hurts to see skeppy kiss someone else other than him.

it hurts to see him smile so big, knowing that it isn't me who's making him happy.

he felt like crying.

he felt like shouting.

he already fell for zak.

bad ran to the elevator door and to their room, locking himself in.

he curled up on his bed, crying his eyes out.

not too long after, he heard footsteps outside his door.

"darryl! please open up... i want to talk to you..."

he heard skeppy while he was banging the door, begging darryl to open it.

"please darryl, let me explain.."

darryl could hear zak's voice breaking, indicating that he was on the verge of crying.

the thought of skeppy crying hurt him even more.

he finally stood up from his bed, body weak and eyes blurry from his tears.

he dragged himself towards the door, hands shaking as he opened the doorknob, revealing a very teary zak.

"darryl.."

skeppy immediately pushed himself onto darryl, hugging the dirty-blonde haired guy tightly.

"let me explain everything, please.."

darryl was taken-aback that zak hugged him.

he badly wanted to hug back but his arms didn't have the strength anymore since he used his strength all up to hug his pillow.

"s-sure. go ahead.." darryl mumbled but it was loud enough for skeppy to hear him.

skeppy let go of his friend and close the door. meanwhile bad went back to the hotel bed and wiped his tears.

skeppy sat down next to him and faced him. he began explaining everything.

"nick likes me. he told me earlier. he kissed me, assuming that i liked him too since we're always together." he stopped his sentence and looked at darryl right in his eyes.

darryl nervously gulped at his sudden stare.

"but i don't like him. i already like someone. someone very nice, someone thoughtful, someone i'd like to live the rest of my life."

bad raised his brows, curious to whom he was talking about. his heart silently ached at the thought that skeppy liked someone else.

"and who is that?" he managed to say, trying hard to not make his voice crack and stutter.

bad suddenly felt skeppy's warm hand on his hand.

he blushed at the sudden contact and looked down.

"it's you, darryl." skeppy raised his other free hand to hold bad's chin and raised his head again.

"i like you."

they made eye contact again but this time, both of their eyes were full of happiness.

darryl felt the familiar tingle in his stomach.

his lips curved in a smile,chuckled and said,

"i like you too, my muffinhead."

"i like you so much..." darryl mumbled, staring at skeppy's beautiful orbs.

wasting no time at all, skeppy's lips began it's way to bad's.

darryl kissed back, face still red.

i'm finally kissing the love of my life.

zak broke the kiss and held darryl's hand.

i'm finally with you, the love of my life.

( A/N )

I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT. i've been feeling so down ever since the pandemic happened and lost myself in the process. i took a break from everyone and everything including social media and tried to find myself and fix myself. i went through a massive depressing breakup so i was extremely depressed and broken.

but now i managed to find myself again. here i am! i'm back~

updates on new chapters will be on every other day. this book is also near it's end. thank you for showing your love and support! and thank you for waiting. ilysm!!!!!!!🥰🥰🥰

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME SO THAT YOU CAN BE UPDATED WHENEVER I START OR UPDATE MY BOOKS BC I ALWAYS POST IN CONVERSATIONS!!!!

edited