trolling. (7)

a/n ; ignore the last chapter. i was getng bored and writing wasn't cutting it. also, what do y'all think of smuts? i mean, i ain't gonna write shit cuz coppa's gonna sue me, just asking.

          it was another day in darryl's household. you could say that he lived a very normal life. well, lived, cuz when skeppy arrived, his life changed.

          "oh my goodness, skeppy!" shouted bad. skeppy had trolled him again. "i've had it with you!" he was frustrated. the younger boy was griefed bad's server, using bad's account.

          "it's a prank alright? chill! i made a backup!" skeppy laughed. "what backup? you said there were no backups!" darryl replied, yelling.

          "it's also a prank, duhh. of course i made a backup. ya think you're gonna let me live on your pc when i destroyed your spawn? heck nah." skeppy explained. "either, you can't throw me out cuz you love meeee" he slurred.

          darryl blushed at his sentence. "wait- wha- i- no- nO!" the blonde immediately covered his face, turning red. he felt something in his stomach, something he didn't felt before.

          the raven-haired was just laughing hard. after a few minutes of laughing and turning into a tomato, darryl said, "hey skeppy, is it alright if i turn off the computer for now? it's been like a whole two days of it kept being on and the monitor is starting to burn."

          "yeah, sure!" skeppy answered. for some reason, he was happy. wouldn't he be like, super devastated if i turn of the pc? is he planning something?

          "ok." darryl proceeded to turn of the computer. as it was almost turned off, skeppy said, "see you in a few mins!" and giggled suspicously.

          "what the muffin-" darryl knew he was planning something. he just couldn't guess what. he just shrugged it off for now. he went to the living room, cooked some noodles and went to the tv to watch something while waiting.

          he just kept changing channels. "seriously, tv is boring nowadays.." he murmured, turning the tv off and went on his phone.

          as he was about to open it, music started to blast from his phone.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD
IS GONNA ROLL ME. I AINT THE SHARPEST
TOOL IN THE SHED.

          "WHAT THE MUFFINS IS THIS?!" bad yelled, desperately tried to lower the volume, but it wouldn't budge. "make it stop!!" he yelled again.

SHE WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB WITH HER
FINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE
OF AN L ON HER FOREHEAD

          he started to hear laughter. "skeppy?!" he asked. "LMAO I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD WORK THAT WELL." skeppy kept laughing. darryl was now able to open his phone and stop the music.

          "why were you here?" he asked. "remember that time when you plugged in your phone in your computer to download some songs on itunes? yeah, i kinda implanted myself there. now i can switch back to your pc and back to your phone!" skeppy excitedly said. darryl just grinned.

          a normal person would be tempted to kill if they were trolled simultaneously. but not bad, no. instead, he would smile. not a fake smile of some sort. he would just smile. he just didn't know how to put it into words. he was happy, whenever skeppy was laughing. there's something about his laugh that made darryl vulnerable to this feeling. he just doesn't know what.

a/n ; tis 12am. i normally sleep very early, like 7am, but phones gonna die so no chapters for now.

edited.