dream rings a bell. (10)

a/n : HOW YALL DOIN 2 WEEKS SINCE I UPLOADED CHAPTER 9. im lazy what do u want from me. also, the time they upload streams or videos in this fan fiction will not be in order because im crap.

-

it's been only a day without skeppy, but darryl felt like it was a literal year. bad had already got used to the younger boy terrorizing his everyday life.

of course, since he already got used to skeppy, him gone, bad was obviously depressed. it kinda affected him even when he's working on his server, munchymc.

at this point, the staff members saw the change of attitude. they were confused.

two of his staff, george and dream, were really concerned for bad. he wasn't even on the server anymore.

they got worried and decided to talk with him on teamspeak. bad replied with an ok and opened his ts, joining the channel where his staff were at.

Mic unmuted. "hey guys what's up." bad greeted the two, with the most boring tune. "hey bad, we're doing fine. me and george were like, concerned and worried about how you're acting lately." dream said, speaking up for george.

"no, you don't have to do that. i'm alright." bad said, but that didn't make his staff budge off. "we know you aren't, bad. you've been acting really weird-" george rambled.

while george was talking to bad, dream had a strong urge to go on youtube. he kept silent and followed his gut whilst george was still rambling on about how concerned he is.

then, he saw it. a video, where the thumbnail was like a player in between 4 tnts, looking like he was about to tnt boost-jump. (skeppy's 2nd oldest public vid)

dream muted and deafed his ts, clicking on the video. as soon as he heard the voice, he thought it was familiar. he had heard it before, but where?

it wasn't really like dream to forget about anything. he had sharp memory. he basically played all memories through his brain, from videos he watched to teamspeak gatherings. and that's when it hit him.

it was like atleast 2 months ago, when george did his twitch stream with him and bad. he remembered the voice talking about daddy or like that. (dont ask)

he looked at the name, skeppy. "that doesn't ring a bell.." dream said. he pressed his channel name.

'skeppy' only had 2 videos and 500 subs. he had an 'S' logo for his profile and an awful drawing of his skin, a derpy diamond block, which was probably created in ms paint.

dream has seen enough. he unmuted his mic and undeafend. to his suprise, george was still rambling while bad was silent.

"george you idiot, stop. i need to tell bad something." dream said, immediately stopping george. this really hasn't piqued bad's interest, but he decided to stay in the ts.

"bad, do you know a skeppy of some sort?"

edited.