𝟔𝟏'

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐖𝐢𝐳 |

"bruh what the fuck." i mumbled and got up from my bed.

i walked up to lijah's room and all them was in there, it's fucking eight oclock in the morning.

"aye why ya'll not sleep?" i asked them.

"cause we playin da." lijah answered.

"well ya'll need ta lay down cause i ain't doin this; this mornin. ya'll loud as hell and ain't bein considerate of bee, sam, and jas who still sleep." i told them.

"nooo we be quiet," lijah frowned.

"right we promise." cal spoke up.

"if i come in hea again ya'll gone lay down." i shut the door and went to see if the girls was still sleep.

i peeped in sam's room and she knocked out with jas and bee in the bed with her, don't know how that happened and i don't know what happened but imma leave them be.

i shut the door and grabbed my phone from my pocket since it was ringing, "what."

"uh oh, i should fuck you up." troy said.

"my fault, i ain't read the caller id." i said and shut the door.

"mhm but i'm on my way back, everybody up?" she asked.

"the girls still sleep and i just had ta check lijah nem, they was in thea soundin like a damn circus." i told her and walked to the bathroom.

"they just havin fun let them live, but i had ta go and check on some things at the shop. i'm pullin in now though," she said.

"okay so whatchu call me fa?" i asked.

"cause i wanted ta see if you was up and i wanted ta hear your voice, is that a crime?" i know she was pouting, her baby ass.

"last time i checked no, but what do i know." i shrugged.

"bye fuckin ugly self." she hung up and i laughed before i started brushing my teeth.

not even two minutes later she walked in the bathroom, "hey stink."

i was tired of her calling me all these dumb ass nicknames, but i let her live cause she wasn't gone give up.