𝟏𝟒 ❛ dimentico ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟏𝟒 ━━ 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐎

❛ [adj.] unaware of or not paying attention to 

YUA WAS CHANGING into her gym uniform that was provided to her by the Nezu himself. Along with her female classmates, she was in the changing room, who seemed used to wearing these oddly designed clothes - a fully dark blue uniform with white stripes that seemed without any purpose at first. Though after further inspection she recognized the two letters, which she has recently learned, representing the school's name. She sighed, but nevertheless started to take of her school uniform.

Her body was littered with scars, whether it was deep cuts or stab wounds which were caused by her inadvertence. Light pink stains were visible on her pale white skin, resulting in clearly visible marks of dangerous confrontations. But it was normal to her, nothing special - every shinobi has to live with fact that the own body will be mutilated and that a medical-nin cannot always be there on time. Apparently though, this wasn't the case in this world.

She felt the stares of the others, almost shameless ones even. It was attention that Yua has never experienced before. It was different than some perverted gazes she has received. She never was pitied because of her scars - sure, she received such gazes when people found out about the death of her own clan, but never because of the mere scars. Though it might have been also because of how she doesn't show her skin openly like many other shinobi of her age so that only few people have seen it directly. To her, these were the reminders of her immature decisions in fight, resulting in her getting hurt but they weren't necessarily a bad thing. Rather they were even considered a symbol of honour and respect, that one should get for protecting and fighting for the village. And she was.

Yua glanced at them for a short moment, though neither of them wanted to make eye contact. It was awkward. They wanted to ask, but they were unfortunately not close enough. Well that's what they thought. If they were to ask, Yua would have answered without any hard feelings. But they didn't know that, dramatizing this situation in an unnecessary way - or at least everyone but Mina.