𝟎𝟓 ❛ acta, non verba ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟓 ━━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐀, 𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐀

❛ [prov.] actions, not words 

SHE HELD HER BREATH as she was hiding behind the tree in the forest near their compound. She was disappointed in him for not playing with her when Sasuke suddenly began to cry profusely. She thought that it might have been fun to have little brother, but she couldn't help but sometimes dislike him. He took everyone's attention away, even Itachi's.

"Imōto, where are you?" She heard the call of her elder brother. She almost yelled back but remembered the reason she was hiding in the first place. No, she wouldn't answer him.

"Are you there?" He sighed. He should've been more understanding. He knew that children her age can be quite difficult to handle, though she was quite a different case. Never has she been really upset about anything as she was obedient most of the time understanding. He shouldn't have thought that she would accept anything he would say just because she hasn't shown such behaviour.

But he wasn't mad - not at all. After all she was just a child living in an adult world, where everyone was meant to be more mature for their age. Like him. Rather he was happy to see that she had some childishness to her. He would love to see this side of her - in which she would just let her emotions take control, like any child would.

He then noticed, after wandering around a bit, a colourful piece of cloth that didn't fit the surrounding which they were in. It was the kimono she was wearing for today. He quietly approached her as she didn't seem to notice her presence. "Imōto." He called.

She jumped up, surprised by his sudden appearance, and also not expecting to be found so soon. But she didn't say anything. In fact, she looked away from him, pouting.

"Let's go home. It's already dark."

She doesn't answer him.

"Mother and father are worried about you. You just suddenly stormed out of the house."