𝟎𝟔 ❛ meliora ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟔 ━━ 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐀

❛ [adj.] the pursuit of the better 

EVEN FOR THEIR STANDARDS they treated her well - or one might say too well. Tsukauchi already raised his suspicion, still wanting her to be bound down in any way. He knew that not everyone could be trusted, but that also applied to the other. Nezu also had his suspicions, however, his instincts told him that she was no threat to them. It seems foolish at first, though he trusts them - his instincts - as they have never betrayed him. n the meanwhile Midnight was outside of the room on standby.

'How fascinating...' Nezu thought as he noticed that her attitude wasn't like another he has ever met. A girl unwilling to talk, but at the same time challenging to get her to talk. 

"Hello, miss." Nezu greeted, though Yua didn't even bother looking at her visitors. "It is good to see you awake. The wound was grave after all."

They looked at each other, already having discussed that they would treat her not too harshly as they intended with other villains.

"Miss, as you may have heard we came to ask you some questions regarding your identity and the USJ attack from three days ago."

Still, Yua didn't answer.

"So let's begin with the questions, shall we?" Hearing his words, Fujimoto approached Yua, to which she almost backed away. As the detective assistant to take a hold of Yua's hand couldn't help but speak, unable to move and break away

"What are you doing?"

At that Tsukauchi smiled, trying to assure her. "My assistant need some kind of skin contact to make her quirk work."

'A quirk?' She tilted her head. "Why?"

"To make sure that you won't lie during the questions." The quirk of Ayame Fujimoto was an important asset to the Police force, especially in the Department of Interrogation. Being able to identify between lies and truth and also forcing the person to speak the truth when refusing cooperation. In this case, her quirk was ideal. Not that Yua knew, of course.