𝟏𝟑 ❛ singulier ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟏𝟑 ━━ 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑

❛ [adj.] being out of the ordinary; departing from general usage or expectation 

IT WAS SATURDAY AGAIN. Only six days until the start of the highly acclaimed festival. Yua and Tsukauchi were in the city again, roaming around for something to do and to help her getting more accustomed to this life. Initial idea was to get some food and then go home, but surprisingly she asked him to stay longer outside since she had not much chance to scout this area, not being allowed to be unsupervised outside. Well, except going to school alone and vice-versa, though even then she was being watched by Aizawa, thinking that she won't notice. However, Yua already knew since the first time going alone, that a presence has been following her and even discovered her homeroom teacher on one of the many roofs with her very well-trained eyes. But against it, she did nothing - only shaking her head softly.

"Do have any idea what you want to visit first?" Tsukauchi asked, not quite sure how they should start.

Astonishingly Tsukauchi was one of the few people she didn't mind to be with as he seemed genuinely like a decent person - not as annoying as All Might or Nezu, and not awkward to be with like Aizawa. Well, that is what she thought.

"Whatever is on your mind." She replied, not really knowing either.

Before he recommended anything however, he was interrupted by a voice that seemed to know Yua, considering that it sounded quite enthusiastic. Yua felt a Deja-vu of the day before that, immediately recognizing the voice to be Mina Ashido's.

"Look, over there! It's Yua-chan!"

The students - or rather Ashido - ran towards her and took her hands as she was in front of the said girl. "What a surprise! Watcha doing here?" She asked curiously. Only then she noticed the older man beside Yua, but not just anyone. It was Tsukauchi, the detective who often visits the school and recently also because of the incident. "With Tsukauchi-san?!"