𝟎𝟗 ❛ natsukashii ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟗 ━━ 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐈

❛ [n.] bringing back happy memories of the past 

"ONII-SAMA, LET'S GO!", she huffed out. She was impatient by the fact that Itachi was taking too much time getting ready. Today was the Hanabi Festival, which was celebrated every year in a very grand manner since the third Shinobi War. Though she couldn't blame the people the who went there as she herself would definitely visit it. There were many stands built during this event, which meant a night full delicacies, though they were always sold out pretty quick, which was the cause of her impatience.

On the contrary, Sasuke couldn't wait to try out all those games awaiting him at the festival. Yes, this event was to celebrate the peace between the nations - to underline the seemingly good relations between village to village. However, it was only façade to mask the conflicts that are rising at the time at least.

At that time, she still didn't know anything as she and Sasuke were naive children, just like any other child. Though she behaved like an adult more than Itachi would have liked. She didn't deserve to know, that is what Itachi thought, wanting to see her bright smile every day and every time. Though in this kind of world it was impossible. He wasn't too keen on going to this petty excuse of a peace festival. But he went anyway for the sake of Yua being happy. He knew that she had a weakness for sweets, just like him who had a sweet tooth himself.

As he went down the stairs, he saw the brightening eyes of hers, content that he was finally ready to go. Just like her, their little brother smiled even brighter than before. Indeed, how could someone not love these two adorable human beings?

"Let's go Sasuke! Itachi is here now", Yua cheered as she opened the door hastily, ready to save some of her favourite desserts before someone else does. Though before she could do that, she felt Sasuke tugging on her colourful kimono. She looked down to him and saw how his already rosy cheeks reddened even more. So, she offered him her hand, just like always when he did that small gesture.