𝟏𝟔 ❛ majime ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟏𝟔 ━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄

❛ [n.] characterized by or from an intense and serious state of mind 

"WHAT THE FUCK was that, doll face?!" Bakugou yelled as soon as she arrived she said that. Did she pity him? Trying to provoke him? Or was she just flaunting her, demonstrating her power in comparison to him.

'How dare you...' He grabbed her by the collar, similar to her first day in which he wanted to pick a fight with her.

She could obviously see his anger rising up to his head, unlike the other two who didn't seem to notice her change of pace at the end of the race as they were too preoccupied by personal beliefs, unlike Bakugou whose only concern at the moment was to defeat all of them. So naturally he perceived the girl's sudden change of motion.

"Throwing profanities into the air is quite a disadvantage if your goal is to become a respectable hero. It is not pleasant to hear." She replied without reacting to his actual question. It was a hopeless case after all to make him understand.

"Congrats on being fourth place, Yua-chan!" Mina's voice could be heard from behind her. "I couldn't even see you when you passed us all whe--" Though she interrupted herself when she saw how close Yua stood to Bakugou, him holding her by the shirt as he was trying to threaten her. "Uhm... Am interrupting something?"

He instantly let of her, in process even shoving her away as she stumble slightly by the sudden force. "I'll fucking destroy you, doll face!" He said before walking away. 

She brushed of the invisible dirt on her outfit and turned to Mina. "No, he was upset about being third." 'When he was supposed to be fourth.'

"Oh, ok!" She said cheerily as she took the information immediately in without any questions. "Shall we?"