𝟏𝟎 ❛ apricus ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟏𝟎 ━━ 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐔𝐒

❛ [adj.] full of sunlight 

"SO... YOU'RE TELLING ME that she has been held captive by the League of Villains?", Toshinori asked his good friend while looking at the quietly sitting girl beside him pitifully.

"Yes, I'm telling you this since you're a teacher at school and Nezu has already planned to tell some of the teachers", the detective said. Before taking care of Yua, him and Nezu have planned a background story, in case heroes suspect her. Rather than telling them that she comes from another world, which is quite unbelievable, she is being portrayed as a victim of the League of Villains. Of course, there would be still suspicion towards her, but exactly this allows them to monitor her, as an excuse that she may not be trusted.

"I hope that you can understand the circumstance, Toshinori. Handing her over to the police may cause some stir in the media as a possible villain in a school of children doesn't really give off a good image. So please, handle this subject with secrecy."

"Ah, yes... Of course, I understand", he glanced at Yua who just sat there without any emotion on her face, as if this conversation was not about her. He pitied her. How gruesome to be in a lair full of cold-blooded villains for who knows how long. Yua, however, could help but find this situation quite frustratingly foolish. Very ridiculous.

'How naïve ... How is he the strongest when he does not even question my existence?'

During the short time in the city, she saw many pictures of the renowned All Might, showcasing his many good deeds and the reason why he was such a popular figure in today's society. Though unlike many civilians, she saw his true self - his weak side he desperately tried to hide, as she saw his grave scars that destroyed his body, which were apparent to her Sharingan at that time. What a shame that he won't last long. She shifted her eyes to All Might and saw the pity in his eyes. Just like the eyes of the villagers, her comrades ... So, she looked away, not wanting to see those familiar emotions.