𝟏𝟓 ❛ giocoso ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟏𝟓 ━━ 𝐆𝐈𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐎

❛ [adj.] intended for one's own or others' amusement rather than seriously 

"I PLEDGE THAT I'll be number one." Bakugou said and in result came the chaotic jeers of the other students, who had already disliked Class 1-A weeks before the festival even started.

She smiled. I was nice to see people who didn't really care about the power of the public. It was obvious that he didn't care about image - an aspect that seemed to follow the fate of every hero. Who wouldn't love a hero with a bright and heroic image? But exactly that was the one thing she truly hated about this world. So she thought it was refreshing to see the brazen blonde being the only who would scoff at those who were being obsessed over attention - like children as they whine about the parents giving more attention to the other sibling.

"Why are you doing something so disgraceful?!" Iida shouted, trying to lecture Bakugou.

"At least become a nice bouncy stepping stone for me to jump off." He said as looked down on him, to which Yua wanted to laugh at but didn't. Officially, the reputation of Class 1-A has been ruined.

Through the loud noises they could hear the voice of Pro-Hero Midnight, a women with an odd costume choice that attracted the gazes of many - even those of the students to which Yua could only make a disgusted face.

"Now, let's get started right away. The first game is what you'd call a qualifier!"

She remembered the time at her Chūnin Exams when she was 9. Before the real challenge in the second and third round could even begin, many were disqualified in the written exams part. She still remembered the questions well - they were truly a nightmare but not to her. None of the teachings at the academy could prepare the genin shinobis in the slightest. Truly - Shikaku Nara was indeed a formidable opponent and a genius commander. Someone she certainly didn't want to ever to fight with when it comes to intelligence and logical thinking.