𝟎𝟒 ❛ fatigue ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟒 ━━ 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄

❛ [n.] weariness or exhaustion from labour, exertion, or stress 

SHOTA AIZAWA HAS BEEN UTTERLY DEFEATED. He has been gravely wounded, a result of Shigarakis's quirk, but also of the ridiculous strength the Nomu processed that could rival that of All-Might. He couldn't move. Every part of his body was hurting, as everything felt like breaking, even when only lifting one finger.

Izuku Midoriya, Tsuyu Asui and Minoru Mineta were in the river near their homeroom teacher, hiding from Shigaraki and his pawns while trying to save him. Though unfortunately their hiding was discovered. They were scared - frightened by the next few minutes that will happen to them. They would fight, of course, but whether they can survive and save their teacher was a whole other question.

Suddenly, however, something happened that can turn the tide of this battle. All-Might has arrived - the Number 1 Hero of Japan, the hero everyone looks up to and also the Symbol of Peace. The three students quickly took Aizawa to safety, leaving the battle up to the newly arrived hero. Everything was going to be fine, they thought as now he was here.

How wrong they were.

Even he had many difficulties trying to overpower the Nomu. Just as Midoriya predicted, All-Might's time limit to maintain his strong form has almost depleted, which was the other cause of him struggling. He was locked in place after he tried to wound the Nomu by using the German Supplex, though it was mistake as, instead, All-Might has been hold town. The villains plan was to tear All-Might down by using Kurogiri's quirk to split him in half.

Midoriya, who couldn't bear watching him being injured, ran to him, though even before he could attack, he was interfered by Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki and Eijiro Kirishima, who instead have helped All-Might to escape.

With joined forces they now tried to defeat the villains. While the hero took care of Shigaraki and his Nomu, the students went after Kuro, more specifically Katsuki Bakugou who figured out a way to defeat him, even though he couldn't be touched before. His weakness was his metal neck, the only physical and at the same time vulnerable piece of his body, which Bakugou grabbed earlier during his first attack.