𝟎𝟕 ❛ sehnsucht ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟕 ━━ 𝐒𝐄𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐓

❛ [n.] a strong desire especially for something unattainable or ideal alternative experiences 

AFTER ANOTHER TWO DAYS staying at the hospital, she could finally escape its horrendous stench. Today she will move into Tsukauchi-san's home, as he is now her guardian for the time being. Her wound of that certain event was gone, healed by an elderly, small woman called Chiyo Shūzenji, also known as Recovery Girl.

At first, she was slightly suspicious of her necessary act to heal other people as skin ship is something, that Yua didn't like too much. Much to her dismay she was forced to let the woman kiss her forehead, saying that it should be an honour of being treated by her - one of the most talented healers in the whole world. She knew, for a fact, that there were more skilled doctors than her, namely Tsunade who could heal many injuries without much effort and with much more efficiency, though she didn't say anything out of respect and gratefulness that she healed her. Her wounds have healed though still a faint scar remained.

Yua, now, prepared for her departure, waiting for Tsukauchi to pick her up. She went to the receptionist, asking her sword back even though she knew that it was most probably in possession of Nezu or some other. The receptionist, of course, didn't have it, but Yua was not in the hurry of claiming it back as the sword wasn't something that could be lost easily. It had a summoning marking on it, that was engraved to the blade, which makes sure that it would always return to its original place when summoned.

She patiently waited at the entrance area now but not long after Tsukauchi entered the hospital with his seemingly usual get-up - a beige trench coat and beige hat.

"Ah, Uchiha-san. Kind of you to wait for me here", he greeted her with a small wave.

In exchange she bowed curtly, "Just call me Yua, Tsukauchi-san. I am younger than you."

She was rather accustomed to being called by her first name, even though being one of the Uchiha heir, thanks to a certain knucklehead, called Naruto. Seeing that she actually didn't mind that others started to act more familiarly too. But just like with Naruto, she didn't mind that.