𝟎𝟖 ❛ yoake ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟖 ━━ 𝐘𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐄

❛ [n.] breaking dawn; daybreak 

SHE WOKE UP the next day very early, at 5 a.m. like she always does. It was a habit of hers to wake up early in the morning and prepare the breakfast for her and Sasuke. But unlike all her normal mornings in Konoha, there was no Sasuke here and she had no obligation to make breakfast. Besides, she didn't even have the permission to use and she wouldn't dare to use without it as she, herself, wouldn't like it if it was the case for her.

So, she went to the bathroom, which she has found the other day on her own after a brief exploration through the house and took a shower. Of course, she didn't possess any other clothes than the ones she arrived in, but fortunately there were Makoto's clothes in the house that Tsukauchi gave her yesterday, as his younger sister often stayed the night here - or that's what she thought. Showering in cold water she quickly felt how her tiredness was replaced with an energizing feeling and washed herself thoroughly. She then turned it off and wore the clothes Tsukauchi gave her. They were a bit too loose on her body, but she didn't care as long as they were clean.

Yua walked out of the bathroom, her hair still wet and only braided. However, at the same time she heard clicking noise of a door being opened. She looked to right and saw Tsukauchi's bedroom door open revealing him who looked very tired as he yawned. Perhaps he wasn't used to wake up so early on weekends. He then saw her standing there, not looking tired at all in contrast to him.

"I heard noises, but it seems like it was only you, Yua-san...", he muttered, still not very awake.

"I apologize, it was not my intention to wake you", she stated, feeling sorry for her actions.

"Ah, don't worry! I was just wondering why you are up so early in the morning." He yawned again.

"It is my daily routine to be awake at this hour. I hope you do not mind if do that", she said as she would hate to be in her room until he would wake up.