𝟏𝟏 ❛ mascalzona ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟏𝟏 ━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐀

❛ [n.] an offensive word for an unpleasant and untrustworthy person 

SHE SAT ON HER SEAT right next to the window, her chin on one hand, as she looked outside of the window. She paid no attention to the teacher's lecture, not seeing the meaning of it since she already graduated from the Academy. Though it seemed like she wasn't the only one. She felt the stares of her new classmates, who have been following her with their gazes since the moment she came in. However, to her favour Aizawa drew the focus of all the students but one, though she didn't know who.

"There is no time to be laid back. More importantly, the fight is not over yet" Aizawa announced, as many snapped their heads back to the front, obviously interested in his statement. There were mixed reactions, whether it was fear for encountering villains again or excitement to fight again. Yua however, slightly tilted her head, confused of the fact that fighting wasn't an everyday challenge. Wasn't it normal to be engaged in a combat on a daily basis?

"The U.A. sports festival is drawing near." He continued, seeing the anticipation in their eyes. But it seemed like that no one expected this answer. Rather it was something that the students call a normal school event but still, it was an exciting event for them apparently.

The yelling of a red-haired student ceased though when a girl with short purple hair asked a relevant question, that many have not considered - too distracted by the news. "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snucked inside?"

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event." Yua scoffed at that. How can they prioritize image than the safety of their students?

'No matter where she goes, people tend to focus on that, huh?'

. . .