𝟏𝟐 ❛ préjudice ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟏𝟐 ━━ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄

❛ [n.] an irrational attitude of directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics 

"I GUESS YOU CAN WALK to school by yourself. You already know the way, right?" That is what Tsukauchi told her after a few days into the week.

At that time, she could only furrow her eyebrows in an incredulous manner. They allowed her to be unsupervised. No, there has to be an ulterior motive. She squinted her eyes, now very suspicious of his suggestion. But he only sweat-dropped at his sight - a girl obviously younger and smaller than him giving him a look that was full of mistrust. Why isn't she content that he gave her a little bit of privacy?

So, he sighed. "Look, as long as you don't cause any trouble you can do as much as you're allowed to. The reports of the teachers said that you didn't show any violent but rather exemplary behaviour." He looked at her with a smile. "Besides, I can't exactly pick you up two times every day. My job has become even more stressful lately. So, don't do anything that could be considered suspicious, ok?"

Perhaps he misunderstood. She was was in deed more content with the way it turned out - finally she could escape the gruesome fate of cars.

꒰⚘݄꒱

Due to the importance of the sports festival the teachers focused on developing the students' quirks and physical capabilities. So, they did - depending on their quirks they have done special exercises that would strengthen them. Yua, who wasn't too keen on winning the pointless tournament, didn't bother to prepare for it resulting in her having too much time during school hours. Winning won't do her any good - well that is what she thought.

She wandered the halls of the empty hallways since all were either in in class or outside, with the intent to explore as much as possible. She saw the many classrooms, in which the students of many different departments were having a lesson and encountered some of the teaching staff who eyed her warily. Since the first day at school, she hadn't much time to scout the place, limited only to the classroom and teacher's office, where she would be supervised by some of the teachers, including Nezu. Sometimes she would be invited to the cafeteria to eat with Midoriya and his friends as she thought of it as good chance to learn about this world and Midoriya being one of the few who were bearable.