𝟎𝟑 ❛ languor ❜

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏

# 𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟑 ━━ 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐎𝐑

❛ [n.] weakness or weariness of body or mind 

SHE FELT NOTHINGNESS embracing her cold form. Or rather she couldn't feel anything. That feeling faded into something - something she couldn't quite describe. The feeling of being weightless, but nonetheless being pulled by something. It was an ethereal feeling, something she wished would last forever. As if she was falling without any worries, without any fear and responsibilities. Finally, she could be free. But she questioned her current sense of content. How can she feel anything when she was dead? She opened her eyes, not expecting that she was able to since death was the end of everything. Of feeling emotions, humanity.

Death should be everything that life isn't.

'Is that why I'm so happy?'

So why does she still feel alive? She closed her eyes, hoping that she would sleep again, preferably until eternity. But she couldn't as an unnerving feeling dwelled in her floating body. A feeling that shouldn't be when dying - when at peace.

Of course, she remembered teleporting herself between Kakashi and Tobi, but after that? She couldn't quite remember. Or could she? She recalled the image of the Sharingan, mirroring the one that Kakashi had and its glowing form. Was that Kamui? But she quickly disregarded that idea, though she was certain now that her present situation had something to do with that.

'Ah. I'm not dead yet.'

And then again, nothing.

After a few seconds have passed she felt the tingling sensation again which she hasn't missed at all. She felt the air again and the wind which engulfed her small body. And then she fell which felt like another whole eternity again until the hard ground stopped the force that pulled her body. The collide numbed all her senses but pain. She could only feel the pain and without her other senses distracting her she had no choice but to just take the pain in.