10

NO ONES POV

After a while Milo left his friends place and went walking around the city.

As he was walking he could feel as if someone was watching him. And so he went into an ally and went to the wall.

"Alright, come on out, I know your there" Milo says.

Milo then looks up and he saw the person jump down and when the little light hit him Milo saw that it was Raphael.

"Following me I see" Milo says.

"I saw you leave the lair and so I followed you" Raphael says.

"I don't need to be looked after Raph" Milo says "I can take care of myself"

"I know you can" he touches milo's shoulder "but your my little brother Milo and me and the others would feel terrible if anything happened to you" Raphael says.

"But, I can handle myself, I am trained and with this weird strength I seem to have I'll be ok" Milo says.

"We know that, but we still worry little brother" Raphael says.

"Look, I just want to be alone and since I can't train with my shell that father took I'm just going to walk around the city since I can do that and I'm sorry you guys can't" Milo says.

"I understand Milo, but Splinter is right even though I hate it to when he tells me to stop training so much and if you want to walk around the city fine, but I'll be watching you" Raphael says.

"Fair enough and it's good to know I'm not the only one he worries about over doing it" Milo says.

Raphael then went on the roof and he watched Milo as he walked around the city.

As he walked around he saw a lot of things that he didn't see before.

Just then he bumped into someone.

"Sorry" Milo says and the person looked at him surprised "are you ok?"

"Yes, sorry, it's just that you look familiar from somewhere" the person says.

"I get that a lot, I just have one of those faces" Milo says.

"Right, of course" the person says "see you around kid" he then walks away.

Milo then went on as well.

Raphael saw the whole thing and he felt something wasn't right with that guy, but since he needed to watch Milo he left it alone and followed him.

"Raph" he turns his head and saw that it was Mikey "what are you doing?"

"I'm watching Milo" Raphael says.

"Milo?" He then walks to the edge and he saw Milo walking down there "what's he doing out there?" Mikey asks.

"He wants some time alone and I already had a talk with him, but as long as I can see him we're good" Raphael says.

"You should have called us Raph" Mikey says "something could happen to him"

"Do you think I would let that happen to our brother Mikey?" Raphael asks "don't forget Mikey I'm the strongest one of us and Milo will be fine"

"I know your strong Raph, but Splinter will not be happy if something happens to him, you know how he gets about Milo" Mikey says.

"I know that Mikey for god sake and Milo will be fine and I won't let anything happen to him" Raphael says.

They then kept watching him on everything he did.

But the man that Milo bumped into was a ninja working for the Shredder and he went to his master and told him what he saw and the Shredder wanted to meet this kid and he told his ninjas that if they see him again to bring him this kid.
==========================================================