16

NO ONES POV

When the turtles and Splinter arrive they saw through the glass of the ceiling and saw the Shredder sitting in his chair alone with a woman that was crying and was covered in bruises old and new.

And then they saw a pool of green slime and then they saw something go up and saw someone come out and he looked like a turtle with spikes and he had a thick tail that dragged a little and then he breaks free and sits up and gets off the platform and walks to Shredder and gets on one knee and bows his head.

"I Am at your command Master Shredder," Milo says.

"Excellent my son," Shredder says "Rise Milo"

"Milo?" They said in a whisper as they watch.

He stands up and the woman goes to him and he looks at her.

"Milo please don't let him control you" She then hugs him as tears fall "Please my son"

Milo just stands there and then pushes her away.

"I obey what my father wants," Milo says "and that's him" he points to the Shredder.

"Let's go," Splinter says and they crash through the glass and land and then ninjas surround them "Shredder give me back my son"

The Shredder laughs and walks next to Milo.

"The Milo you know is gone and now this Milo is my puppet and completely under my control," Shredder says.

"Milo," the turtles said.

"Attack" Shredder says and the ninjas attack the turtles "Leave the rat to Milo"

That left Splinter alone with Milo.

"Milo don't," Raphael says fighting "he's our father"

Milo then kicks Splinter and falls to the ground and Milo walks to him.

"My son," Splinter says standing up "I will not fight you"

"Then you will be destroyed," Milo says and punches him and falls to the ground and grabs him and chokes him "Say goodbye"

"MASTER SPLINTER" they yell as they try to get to him "MILO DON'T"

"Finish him," Shredder says.

"Yes Father," Milo says and squeezes, Splinter's throat even tighter.

Splinter struggles but doesn't fight back.

"Fight back Splinter," Leo says.

"Milo" he looks at Splinter "I don't blame you my son and it has been an honor to have you as a son," Splinter says struggling to speak "And I love you my son" Splinter then closes his eyes being ready to die.

Just then he felt something wet hit his face and he opens his eyes and saw Milo was crying.

"I can't," Milo says and lets go and backs away and Splinter coughs as he catches his breath "I can't hurt him"

"FINISH HIM OFF" Shredder yells in demand.

Milo just cries as he curls into a ball.

The Shredder then walks to Splinter and puts his foot on his throat.

Splinter then uses his tail and grabs his leg and makes him fall and then he does a backflip to get away.

"Milo" Splinter says looking at him.

"Focus on me rat," Shredder says and they fight.

The woman then goes to her son and she makes him look at her.

"Milo, you need to fight," she says.

"I can't," Milo says "What if I hurt them"

She then saw Shredder corner Splinter to the wall.

"If you don't then he will die," she says and points to Splinter.

Milo looks that way and saw that the Shredder was trying to stab Splinter.

"NO" Milo gets up and runs and jumps on his back and grabs his head and makes him fall back and Milo holds him down "I won't let you hurt my father"

"I am your father," Shredder says.

"You may be my birth father, but you are not my dad. My real dad is Splinter and I won't let you hurt him or my brothers" Milo says.

Shredder then breaks free and goes at Milo and was going to stab him.

But just then someone went in front of him and got stabbed instead.

They all gasp at this.

Just then the turtles went to Splinter.

Milo was shocked at what he saw and what he saw was his mother was the one that got stabbed.

"You stupid fool," Shredder says and pulls out the blades and she falls.

Milo catches her "No, no, no, no" he puts pressure on the wound to try to stop the bleeding 🩸 "why did you do that?"

"Your my son" she puts her hand on his face "A mother protects her kids"

"Just hold on ok" she nods "I finally get to my mother and I want to tell you about my life," Milo says.

"I look forward to it," she says with a smile. "Now finish him off"

"Donny" he goes to him "hold pressure here and keep her alive while I take him down"

"You got it, bro," Donny says and helps.

Milo then stands up and walks to the Shredder with anger.

"You are gonna pay for all the pain you have caused," Milo says.

Before the Shredder could answer he gets punched in the face that his mask and helmet 🪖 fall off and then Milo does a spin and kicks him in the stomach with his knee and then grabs him and throws him into a wall.

The Shredder then tries to hit Milo but he keeps missing as if Milo could predict his movements, and then Milo grabbed his hand and broke it, and that made the shredder fall to his knees in pain.

"We could become invisible together my son" Shredder says.

"I'm not your son" Milo then grabs a sword 🗡️ that was next to a knocked out ninja "I'm going to make sure you never hurt anyone again" Milo then stabs the Shredder right through and the Shredder gasps as blood comes out of his mouth "you did teach me something" milo then pulls out the sword and he falls to the ground holding his wound "never let your enemy live"

They saw the Shredder die.

After that Milo went back to them and picked up his mother and they went home.

There's one more chapter after this and it's the final chapter and the happy ending

And  I'm sorry that I didn't update the story for so long. I wanted it to be a good battle, and also I had a bit of a writers block as well.