2

SPLINTER POV

We have had Milo for a few days now and I'm glad that my sons have grown to like him even if they get annoyed with all the crying that Milo does, but what can you do. He's a baby.

But right now I was watching my sons train while Milo was laying on a blanket on a mat playing with my tail as he giggles.

When training was done for the day my sons went to do their own thing.

I then get a bottle and feed Milo.

"Leonardo"

He then comes to me.

"Yes master Splinter" Leonardo says.

"I need to go to the surface to stock up on food for us and your little brother and I need you to watch him together until I return"

"Ok, master Splinter" Leonardo says.

After Milo fully fed I gave him to Leonardo and told my sons look after their little brother.

I then grabbed my cloak and go to the surface.

LEO POV

After Splinter was gone we did our best to keep Milo busy with little baby toys that Splinter got a couple days ago.

Mikey was playing with Milo and making him giggle and it was cute to watch.

Donny was reading a book about taking care of babies.

And Raph was watching tv of dvds that we found in a box by a dumpster.

I then went to the kitchen and got a drink of water when all of a sudden I hear crying and that made me run to Milo.

"Mikey what did you do?"

"I did nothing" Mikey says "I was just tickling his little belly and he was giggling and then he started crying"

Donny then comes this way with the book he was reading.

"I think he needs a change" Danny says.

"I'm out" Mikey says.

"I don't know how to change him"

"Neither do I" Donny says "how about you Raph?"

"Leave me out of this and no I do not" Raph says.

"Then what do we do?" I ask.

We then cover our ears from his crying and screaming.

"Somebody do something" Raph says covering his ears too.

"Fine I'll try" I then get on my knees and undo his diaper and I open it me and my brothers groan with discussed "that's nasty"

Mikey groans and faints from the smell.

"Mikey's down" Donny says covering his nose.

"Well we got to clean him" I said "Raph get some paper towels or something to clean him up and Donny try to find those diapers that master Splinter got"

They then went looking and then came back with the stuff and then I hand Raph the dirty diaper, but he held it the wrong way and ended up on his hands.

"Ew, Gross" Raph says "it's on my hands" he then runs to the kitchen and cleans his hands with a lot of soap as we laugh "NOT FUNNY"

After he was changed I saw that it wasn't very good and I hope it last until Splinter comes back.

After a few minutes later Mikey woke back up and he was fine, but said he wasn't not going near him when he needs to be changed.

SPLINTER'S POV

When I get back to my home I saw that it was mess then how I left it.

"What happened here?"

"Your back" they then run to me and hug me "we're glad your back"

"What happened here and where's Milo?"

"He's over there" Raphael says and points to Milo in a basket "and the mess is because we tried to change Milo's diaper a couple times while you were gone"

"I'm going to put these things away and then we'll clean this up"

After I put the stuff. We cleaned up the mess and then I took Milo and changed him the right way and then fed him his noon bottle and then I put him down for a nap.
==================================================