9

SPLINTER POV

It has been a few weeks since Donatello made that shell for Milo and at first he started with 10 pounds on his back and now he's at 30 pounds and it's getting hard for him but I guess he picked up a few things from his brother Raphael he's getting stubborn.

I have told Donatello to take the remote that controls the shell to give Milo a break and to make it less heavy.

I know I'm being protective, but he doesn't need to train so much like his brothers and I worry that he'll hurt himself.

But right now I was watching my shows and I saw Milo and he wasn't happy.

"Yes my son"

"Where's the remote? And my shell?" Milo asks.

"I took them away" I said "you don't need them all the time and you have been doing this workout to much and you need to relax"

"I'm fine" Milo says.

"You and Raphael are similar when it comes to over doing it on working outs. You both try to go past your limits and that's not healthy and you are still young and you need to have fun and relax"

He groans and walks away.

MILO POV

I was angry and I was walking through the sewer.

"I can't believe father took my training shell to get stronger" I said talking to myself. I then look up at the street "I need some time apart from the family"

I then climb the latter and open the sewer cover and go up and then I close it and walk out of the ally and walk on the street.

As I walked I got to see what it was like during the day and I noticed that the city had less crime during the day.

As I walked I saw a woman walking and a man ran at her and took her purse.

I then run to them and I make the guy fall by doing a flip and kick him in the face and I took the purse and gave it back to the woman and she said thank me and I left.

As I walked I saw a park and I explored it and it was nice and then I took a seat at a bench and looked at the sky and watched the clouds go by.

After a while I decided to go see my friend April.

When I got there I knocked on her door and after a few seconds the door opens.

"Oh, hello Milo" April says "come on in" I walk in and she closes the door "so how are you?"

"I'm fine, but my family is getting over protected over me about everything and so I snuck out to get away"

"If they are doing that it only means that they love you and they just want you safe" April says "by the way, you never told me who is in your family?" April asks.

"Well, there's my father and I have 4 older brothers"

"Where's your mother?" April asks.

"I don't know, she left us when I was a baby"

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that" April says.

"It's ok, I never met her and so I'm fine"

After that we talked for a while and laughed and had a good time.
====================================================