6

MILO POV

I was in my room and was writing in my book when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in Leo"

The door opens and it was Leo.

"Your getting better at knowing who comes" Leo says and sits on my bed.

"You each walk differently that's how I know who it is" I then close my book "so what do you need Leo?"

"Well, you've been in here all day and I just wanted to check on you" Leo says.

"I'm fine Leo, I've just been writing in my book"

"Can I see what you wrote?" Leo asks.

"Sorry Leo, but it's not done yet"

"Alright" he then leaves.

After a while I left the room and went to Donny's room and continued doing on what I was doing.

"What are you doing little brother" I gasp and get off it and look at Donny.

"Nothing"

"It looked like you were writing something" Donny says.

"It's nothing"

I then leave the room and go walk around the sewer and then I look at the city from the below and sigh.

"What's the matter little bro" Mikey asks walking to me "you've been acting different"

"I'm fine Mikey" I then walk away and then sit down and look at the moon and then look at my book and write more on it.

I then hear something.

"Come out Raph" I then see him come out "what?"

"How did you know it was me?" Raph asks.

"Your feet, you walk harder then the others do"

"What's with you, you've been acting weird and keeping to yourself lately" I say nothing and then he takes my book.

"Give that back" I then try to get that, but he keeps it away.

"Then tell me what's wrong with you" Raph says.

"Give me my book" I keep trying and then I snapped and grab his wrist and pop it and he groans and then I throw him the ground hard and he groans in pain and I take my book and then I snap out of it "I'm so sorry"

I didn't know what to do and so I ran.

RAPHAEL POV

After Milo ran away I went back to the lair as I hold my wrist.

"Raph what happened to you?" Leo asks as he comes to me.

"Milo literally tossed me to the ground hard and popped my wrist"

"Let me see" he then checks my wrist "Well it's not broken, but it is sprained and Milo tossed you"

"Yes, and it was incredible, he actually lifted me off the ground and threw me on my back, thank goodness for the shell"

"Interesting" Leo says "we need to find him"

"I agree, but we need to be careful just Incase"

He nods and we all went looking for Milo.

As we looked we went our separated ways to find him.

NO ONES POV

As they looked for him.

Mikey found him and he went to him.

"Milo" he looks at him "don't run, come back to the lair"

"I can't, I hurt Raph, I can't" Milo says.

"He'll understand" he then grabbed him and started walking.

"Mikey, let me go" Milo then snaps again and elbows him into his neck and that made him let go and then Milo grabs Mikey and takes his headband and ties him up "leave me alone"

He then ran again.

Mikey then broke out of it and called them and told them what happened.

As they search for him, each one found him, but they lost.

Just then Splinter found him and walked to him.

"Stay away father, I don't know what's happening and I don't want to hurt you" Milo says with tears.

"It's ok Milo" Splinter says as he walks closer "even if you attack me, your still my son and that will never change"

He then ran to splinter and hugged him as he cries.

"I'm sorry" Milo says.

Splinter then picks him up and headed home.

When they got there he put Milo in the training room and called the others and then they waited.

When they got there they talked about what happened.
==========================================