14

SHREDDER POV

When I get to the cell I see her chained up in there.

"Hello" she looks at me and I could tell she's broken for over the years I gave her and I noticed that she doesn't say anything "you won't believe who I found" I throw a picture of Milo at her and she looks at it and back at me "meet our son Milo"

She gasps and picks up the picture and looks closer at it.

"How?" She asks with her voice dry.

You see, she hasn't talked in years since she hid our child from me.

"My ninjas found him and he was trained with those turtles 🐢 and their rat 🐀"

"At least he had a good life" she says.

"He could have been here with us" I said "we should have raised him together. But you go and hide him from me"

"So did I" she says "but you wanted to use him as a weapon. While all I wanted was to raise him with love and care"

"That would have made him weak"

"Maybe, but at least he would be good unlike you" she says.

After that she went silent again and I walked out.

"What should we do master Shredder?" Hattori asks.

"Be ready for Milo's return"

He bows and leaves.
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

NO ONES POV

It was the next day and Milo was meditating with candles all around him.

As that was happening Milo saw a woman but her face was blurry.

Milo then woke up and left the meditating room and snuck away.

Once he was in the clear he went to the Shredder.

When he got there he walked in.

"Welcome back" Shredder says.

"I'll take you up on your offer about training me" Milo says.

"Excellent" Shredder says.

"But" Milo says.

"But what?" Shredder asks.

"You tell me everything about my mother and we have a deal" Milo says.

Shredder then gets up and walks to him and they shake hands.

"Deal" Shredder says.

So the Shredder told Milo everything about his mom and answered all the questions he asked.

After that, Shredder had his top ninjas 🥷 fight Milo to see what he could do.

It didn't take long before Milo beat them.

"Impressive" Shredder says "you have excellent fighting spirit"

"Thanks" Milo says and smiles.

They then continued training until the Shredder called one of his best fighters and they fought.

Milo fights well, but sadly he lost with the fighter having his foot on his head.

"Enough" Shredder says and walks to them and the fighter bows and leaves and Milo stands up "you fight very well, but you could still improve on your skills" he touches his shoulder "join me and you will be unstoppable"

Milo thinks for a second "I would be lying if I said it wasn't interesting" Milo closes his arms "but I fight to help people, and you hurt people"

"Only my enemies" Shredder says "you are not my enemy"

"I don't want to hurt people" Milo says "I won't join you"

Shredder groans angrily through the mask "I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this" he snaps his fingers and metal claws grab Milo "you will join me"

"Never" Milo says trying to get out of their grip "I'll never join you"

"But you will" Shredder says.

"And why do you say that?" Milo asks.

"Because" Shredder says "it's your destiny" he grabs his face "and I'm your father"

Milo gasps.
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢