3

SPLINTER'S POV

It has been a few years now and my 4 oldest sons were 10 years old and Milo was 5 years old.

Over the years I have seen my sons each treat Milo differently.

Leonardo teaches him how to block and dodge attacks, but goes easy on him to make sure he doesn't get hurt.

Donatello teaches him how to hack stuff and how to get out of a hold if someone grabs him

Michelangelo is the opposite of my other sons he teaches Milo how to pull pranks and how to make us laugh and to have fun.

Raphael has become more protective of Milo ever since he said his first word and he said rap but in baby talk trying to say Raphael's name and it was cute and Raphael let's him punch him like a punching bag since it doesn't hurt Raphael at all.

But right now I was watching my shows and my sons were doing their own things.

Leonardo was in the training room improving his skills.

Raphael was working out and Milo was on top of him to get Raphael More weight as he works out.

Donatello was in his lab that he made by himself.

Michelangelo was in the kitchen eating pizza like always.

And Milo was like I said before was helping Raphael and he likes to spend time with his brothers, but he likes to spend more time with Raphael.

All my sons care for their little brother and they are all protective of him, but Raphael a little bit more.

I have also spent a lot of time with him and I have him training as well, but I make it easy for him so that he doesn't get hurt.

"Father" I turn my head and it was Milo.

"Yes Milo"

"It's time" Milo says.

"Alright" I then get up and we leave our home.

You see since Milo is human he can go up there, but only at night and he likes looking at the city and the moon and yes my other sons come too or it wouldn't be fair.

When we get to the surface I pick up Milo and we jump up the wall to get to the roof and then I put him down.

"Wow" Milo says as he looks "it never gets old"

I then saw the ad on the big screen as a woman talks.

There is still no sign of the missing child that disappeared 5 years ago and hopefully he can be found and returned to his family

I then put my arm around Milo to keep him close.

"I hope they find that missing child" Milo says.

"They can only hope" I said.

After a while we left and went back home and I put Milo into bed and when I left his room I saw Leonardo looking at me.

"What's the matter master Splinter?" Leonardo asks.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw what you did" Leonardo says "you pulled Milo closer to you and I saw worry in your eyes when they showed that ad on the screen" he crosses his arms "what are you hiding?"

"I'm hiding nothing my son" I touch his shoulder "I just didn't like that Milo got so close to the edge"

"Ok, you don't have to tell me, but I know that, that little baby that's missing is Milo" I gasps "I figured that out" Leonardo says.

"I will admit I'm Impressed my son that you were able to catch on, but Milo must not know that he's the baby that went missing"

"Yes master Splinter" Leonardo says "I'll keep it a secret from him and my brothers"

"Good" I said "and now it's time for bed"

"Yes master Splinter" Leonardo says.

After that he went to bed like the rest of my sons and then I looked at Milo.

"You are my son and I will keep you safe and away from everybody that's not family"

I then close the door and went to my room to Meditate on what has happened.
=======================================