13

NO ONES POV

After Milo got home he was embraced by them.

They asked him how he got away and he lied to them and told them that he escaped when they left him in a room alone.

Splinter knew something wasn't right, but ignored it and was glad his son was back home safe.

**NEXT DAY**

The next day came and the turtles 🐢 went to check the city and Milo was in his room when there was a knock on his door.

"Come in master Splinter" Milo says.

The door opens and Splinter walks in.

"Milo what happened yesterday?" Splinter asks

"What do you mean?" Milo says.

"I know you told us a lie on what happened and I want to know the truth" splinter says.

"Fine" Milo says and sits on his bed and looks at him "I met the Shredder" splinter gasps "he came to me when I woke up from that smoke on the ground and there he was and he talked to me and he was impressed on my skills"

"Why?" Splinter asks.

"He was impressed on how I beat 4 of his best ninjas" Milo says.

"The Shredder is our enemy and we can not trust him and he is dangerous" Splinter says "do you understand"

"Of course I do master Splinter" Milo says "but he asked me to come back tomorrow, which was yesterday"

"Why?" Splinter asks.

"He said he had answers for me about my mother"

Splinter gasps "don't believe him milo" Splinter says "the Shredder lies"

"I know" Milo says "after all, you all taught me well and how he likes to play with peoples emotions for his benefit"

"Good" Splinter says.

After that he left and the rest of the day was pretty regular as always.

But when night came Milo snuck out and went back to the Shredder's hideout where he was sitting on a chair above some stairs.

"Welcome" shredder says and walks down "welcome back"

"I only came because I'm curious on what answers you have for me" Milo says.

"Very well" Shredder says "ask away my boy"

"How did you meet my mother and how did she die?" Milo asks.

"Your mother and I were best friends growing up as kids and we were inseparable all the way till high school" he walks around "we still were friends even after high school, but as years went by we started spending less and less time with each other" Shredder says.

"Then how did you know about me?" Milo asks.

"She called me one day to come see her and there she was holding you in her arms and you were asleep at the time" Shredder says.

"I was told from my father that my mother was a kind person and she just left him with me and his 4 other kids that he had" Milo says.

"Your mother was kind and if she did that, I'm sure she had a reason" Shredder says "and where did you learn how to fight like that?"

Milo then lies "I was trained by an old man before he died and he saw me getting picked on and so every day after school I would go to his place and he would train me and that's how I learned"

"I see" Shredder says "well, if you ever wish to learn more fighting skills come see me and I'll teach you everything you need to know" he touches Milo's shoulder "it's what your mother would have wanted"

"I'll think about it" Milo says.

After that he left and went home.

And the Shredder went to go see his prisoner.
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢