15

NO ONES POV

"What are you talking about?" Milo asks still being held by the metal claws "you are not my father" he tries to pull out of its grip "I have a father and 4 brothers"

"You mean the rat 🐀" Milo gasps "yes, I know all about your so called father and brothers and I will destroy them" Shredder says.

"I won't let that happen" Milo says and gets angry and ends up breaking the claws "you'll have to go through me first, before I let you touch them"

"I see the serum works" Shredder says.

"What are you talking about?" Milo asks.

"You see" Shredder says "when you were born you were experimented on and when you get mad you unlock your super strength"

"If that's true. Then how come I wasn't with you?" Milo asks.

"Ah, you see that was because of your mother" Milo gasps "she stole you one night and left you somewhere and I see now that she hid you in the sewers probably to get you later, but when she was caught those freaks must have found you and raised you" Shredder says.

"I won't let you touch them" Milo says.

Milo then attacks the Shredder and they fight.

But sadly the Shredder was better and beat Milo and he was laying on the ground in pain.

Just then the ninjas 🥷 walk in with a woman that was covered in bruises.

"Hello my dear" Shredder says and walks to her "look who's here" she looks at Milo "meet our son"

She gasps and she crawls to him and touches him.

"My baby" she says in a weak voice.

"Mom?" Milo says as he sits up "your alive"

"Take him to the chamber" Shredder says.

The ninjas grab Milo and tie him to a table and the floor opens and reveals purple slime.

"No" she says and grabs the Shredder's hand "please don't mutate him"

Shredder then hits her "you don't tell me what to do" he looks at his ninjas "do it"

As it goes down the slime starts touching Milo and he screams.

"SPLINTER" Milo yells.
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Meanwhile back at the lair Splinter was in his room meditating when all of sudden.

"SPLINTER" Milo yells while meditating.

Splinter opens his eyes and gasps and gets up and goes to look for Milo.

But he was nowhere to be found.

"My sons" Splinter says "front in center" they then come to him "Milo is in trouble"

"But how?" Leo asks.

"I don't know, but he yelled my name while I was meditating and Milo is nowhere in the lair" Splinter says "spread out and find him"

"Yes, sensei" they said and went searching for Milo.

As they searched Donny remembered something and went to his computer and he was right.

"I found Milo" Donny says.

"How and where?" Raph asks.

"Well, after Milo started running off I put a tracker on him and according to this" he points "he's at the Shredder's place" Donny says.

"Then let's go" Splinter says.

They then leave the lair and go to the Shredder's place to save Milo.
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢